Magnus Picizni Reigns

After the reign of Eldwin Derek Raisptheim was called "The cursed land" due to the mass famines and savagery that took place after the breaking the 1st of commandment of Adalgiso. Thus left the people of Raisptheim had blighted lands and dead foresty, lack of essential and potential developments of cults.

Until Magnus Picizni, a war veteran who longed had planned an escapade to Raisptheim from the Alpheidemes after his victory there, Magnus Picizni was also full of riches and wealth from the land of Iron, which is also known as Ernūa he reigned for more 200 years successfully, and contributed heavily on literature, mathematics, and religion of Raisptheim, Magnus Picizni wanted to be treated not as a king but only as a global friend after his 50 years reigining in Raisptheim, he and Alpheidemes and Apokolich had finally fixed their issues and after for years it was well, Magnus was also known as Magnus the Greater, and he had coined the word Qwarzystal and reformed Raisptheim, refering to Raisptheim as Qwarztian Region, soon  Picizni established the Qwarztian Reich, the Qwarztian Reich was the formal name for the Qwarztian Military, though Picizni praised another god other than Mutmuul'tak.
(Ireticitiea = Qwarztian Goddess of war)

The people were dissatisfied with this and had low morale, including the QWR (Qwarztian Reich), with this Picizni allowed the construction of Mutmuul'tak temples and placed Ireticitiea into the people's heart, soon the people accepted Ireticitiea as their goddess in battle and warfare.

Picizni's reign ended when he comitted suicide due to his illness which he was going to die from. He did not have any relatives in the Qwarztian region, after his death savagery took place, and rebellion, it was a rebellion between the monotheistic and polytheistic people of Raisptheim, without anyone to govern there was low literacy, only few stood up to tell Raisptheim the truth, one of the few was Garin Frieda, a Qwarztian philosopher suggested division between rivals and only make peace among each other when in need and necessary, one of his famous quotes recorded:
"Darkness may guide Light to it's own path, but Light cannot guide Darkness to it's path" and
"Tyzuu hashrin jerikiin osbkuta =
Desperation is Success's undoing"
After Garin's words and philosophy people gave him respect amd followed his ways. This is the very man who created the division between people, not because of war but because of wisdom, now that is why today Uzbekistheim and Kaisptheim stands as allies, with Uzbekistheim being the QWR (monotheist people) and Kaisptheim the polytheistic rebels.