Pastel - Prinzessin der verurteilung

[Pastel Von Enamen reigns]
After Leisbeth's death years of agony had crawled on Pastel's past, but these pains were weaponized and she used these sufferings to destroy those who dare put disgrace and place dirt on her and her mother's name. When she had grown up she was not the fool she once was and forgotten about love and hope, Pastel was also the firstest "Qwarzystal" known to Qwarztian history, the abilities she possesed were extraordinary and no one of Uzbekistheim had of it. Many scholars, nobles, and adventurers saw Pastel as a Queen who sat on a mournful throne as she used more of force than people's belief to get what she wanted done.

But she did not wanted to be seen as a Queen but she had saw herself as a mere Princess before her mother's glory (Queen), during her reign the German, Latin, and English language was enforced strictly to be of usage inside of Uzbekistheim, due to this people began making conspiracies that she's not like Leisbeth and soon came to the conclusion that shes an autocratic ruler, although those rumors has been soon shut down as this age Pastel hired inquisitor to silence the seemingly 'heretucs' of this age, though she had demied she was not an autocratic leader she soon molded to the people's rumors and began making debts that she could not pay and would kill the debt collecters if they asked for the 3rd time, but she did repel the Alpheidemean invaders and barbarians, furthermore she had turned Uzbekistheim into a monarchy (obviously because I don't know why) but after her autocratic ruling times she looked back on her mistakes and paid all her debt and sworn justice for the people she had treated harshly.

[The carrying of the cradle]
Pastel von Enamen had contracted her own death to her own guards and people, her 'back favor' was that she was to carry a cradle that contained 50 vases and heavy material things, no water or rest. The cradle was open and if she were to break a vase the cycle would reset, Pastel walked to Jaungř (Uzbekistheim city) to the border of Kaisptheim. She walked for 10 days with no rest and her guards awaited her at the end seeing there is no broken vase or anything. She returned to Uzbekistheim by horse and her people finally sought to forgive her errors.

Pastel had also invented the Jaungrscope, the Jaungrscope helped soldiers in battle find their 'heaven' when they are to be killed or die, they carried this as a guiding passage to everlasting peace in the afterlife. With Pastel's powerful abilities she superpowered her soldiers and won many wars and battles. Her contribution to the QWR was revolutionary, she had also contributed to Philosophy and Geographical studies as she spend her latter years on expeditions.

Her reign was cut short of a doubter that she may be a autocratic person, one of the high guards in her protection battalion. The guard was executed afterwards via Judas Cradle.