[Leisbethianism]

A word coined by Leisbeth herself in her 11th year of reign, which also means Leisbeth culture and the way of living as Leisbeth, Leisbeth's way of living is she goes by the saying "Less Clothes Less Human" which means she believed that she was a god herself and wanted to be known by her full name and demanded high respect especially from the rebels, at Leisbeth's time alot of philosophers, and poets rose futhermore it gave Leisbeth to continue her reign due to these developments in the Qwarztian society.

Even if the rebels of Kaisptheim saw her also as their ruler Leisbeth still excluded them from the ones of Uzbekistheim. Speaking of philosophers and poets here is one of them:

Geingër Mobius = discovered the literature art of "romance" and painted for Leisbeth
Evagelion Alizabeth = discovered the philosophy of "Darkness" she wrote the book called "There is no truth"
Dyrroth Mon'gul = a Kauserian troop that was enslaved by Leisbeth but contributed heavily to philosophy and earned Leisbeth's trust, he is the first Kauserian to live in Raisptheim.
Saluntine Leviticus = introduced the English language to Raisptheim, he wrote 500 books during Leisbeth's reign and is known globally for how he write books. An authentic signature from him is worth a thousand dollars.