The Truth

“so what have you been doing lately? Like what do you like to do?” "oh you know looking around trying to places." she said trying to hide what shes been actually doing. she wanted to tell him but what would he think? he'd probably think she was a monster. he definitely wouldn't like her then.

“Oh ok what do you like to do?” Bonbon asks. she knew he deserved to know though. if he never wanted to see her again atleast she would have to dwell on her feelings. "actually bonbon, do you think we could talk about this back at the house? I have something to tell you that i would like to make sure no one else hears." “Oh ok i also have something to tell you!” He says blushing.

With that settles they turned back around to go to Blurryfaces house. they walked inside and sat on the living room couch. she grabbed the red blanket for bonbon and the blue for her. Bonbon “what is it?”

"I...uh" she was so nervous she couldn't even say it. "Im going to tell you something that may ruin our relationship bonbon." she said curling up into a ball while biting her fingernail. "do you remember that time i came home and I was covered with scratches and blood?"

“I dont want our relationship to be ruined because then we cant be friends anymore and i cant visit you anymore! Im sure its not that bad? And yes i remember that time! What about it?” He said worried. "I said I fell down a hill. well that wasn't the truth bonbon"

“Oh- thats ok” “Its ok that you didnt tell the truth i understand- if you didnt fall down a hill-““Did someone hurt you?”"the truth is bonbon.*sigh* I killed someone that night. and it wasn't my first. I've killed many people bonbon, to many to count."

“Thats what you were going to tell me?” "yes" her eyes filled with tears. she expected it any minute now. he was going to tell her she was a monster and he never wanted to see her again. “Its ok! Im still going to be your best friend just-““Please dont kill me-““I wont tell anyone about this either!”

he thought she would kill him! she would never kill him, she loved him! she dry laughed " dont worry bonbon I would never hurt you, nevertheless kill you. your my best friend." she said grabbing his hand. Bonbon blushes when he holds his hand and then says really fast altogther “ILOVEYOU” Bonbon stays silent after that and stares at the floor blushing.

she must of been dreaming. did he just say he loved her...right after she told him she kills people? "I..i don't know what to say bonbon. heh, I love you too bonbon. I have for a long time actually."

“Me too! Im sorry this was really random but i wanted to tell you thats why i made you heart shaped pancake and why i wanted to sleep with you! Its becuase i wanted to hug you!” He says blushing. her face spread into a smile after hearing him say that. she pulled him into a hug and dug her face into his neck. "well now you can sleep with me anytime you want. the pancalkes are just a plus" she giggled overflowing with joy. "i love you bonbon" “I love you too blurryface!” He says hugging her tightly and giggling happily while blushing.

After cuddling for quite some time blurryface looked at the clock above her TV. "i suppose its time for supper. what were you thinking?"“Lets go out to eat!” He says excitedly