The Sleepover

“Should we have a sleepover? Or a party for us becoming friends?” She said while walking. "well i don't have other friends but if you want you can invite some of your friends."scaredy cat said sadly.Muroni “oh- i have a friend! His name is gabriel- is it ok if he comes with us to the sleepover after the movies?”

it couldn't possibly be the same Gabriel. even if it was, just because blurryface didn't want to be his friend doesn't mean she can't. "sure go ahead and invite him."“Ok ill just pick him up from his house after we go to the movies is that ok?”"yeah that works. Do you like horror movies?" Scaredy cat asked the girl. “Yes! Those are so cool!”

After they watched the horror movie at the theaters they went back to muronis house to start the sleepover. Gabriel got to the sleepover and knocked on Muronis door. Muroni gets up “that must be gabriel! Ill go get it-“ she says and opens it “welcome to our sleepover gabriel! Come in!” Gabriel walks in and follows Muroni to where scaredy is.

Gabriel sees scaredy “oh- hi!” "hello again. sorry that we left so suddenly at the restaurant."“Thats ok im also sorry- about petting him i didnt know he was scared...”"he has the fear of men so he got frightened when he saw you. dont take it personal."Gabriel stayed silent and looked at the floor not knowing what to say.

Muroni asks “ok guys should play truth or dare?”Gabriel says “yes! That sounds fun and then maybe we can do a horror challenge like bloody mary or go explore the forest!”"sounds good to me." scaredy cat agrees. “Yay! This is going to be so fun!” Gabriel said excitedly.

Muroni says “ill go first! Gabriel truth or dare?”Gabriel says “dare!” Then Muroni whispers “i dare you to hug scaredy cat-“Gabriel *blushes* “ok-“ he hugs scaredy cat. scaredy cat blushes when he hugs her. she then hugs back. it's been so long since she's hugged someone.

Gabriel purrs without noticing then Muroni says “aww!!! You two are so cute!!”embarrassed scaredy cat quickly detaches from him. Gabriel lets go “sorry!” He says blushing “you know what?- can we do soemthing else?”Muroni “sure!”“Lets explore outside!” Muroni says Gabriel agrees and they ask Scaredy if it is ok. She nods.

Gabriel and Muroni go outside with Scaredy. “Should we go to the abandon house over there?” Gabriel says pointing to a house far out in the forest. scaredy cats smirk grows. she loves going to abandon houses.

Gabriel keeps glancing at scaredy and blushing while they walk to the house. scaredy cat catches gabriel looking at her. she quickly looks away and rubs her neck. she's never had this feeling before.Gabriel looks down while walking and is embarrased that he saw her and then soon arrive at the house.

Den secrtely takes a photo of muroni from the bushes. scaredy cat saw a flash from a light and looks in the direction it came from. after not seeing anything she decided to let it go. Muroni says “i know! Ill look around the front and you two can look inside ill just look at the front!”

scaredy cat shrugs "sounds good to me. come on gabriel." She grabs his hand and pulls him into the house.Gabriel blushes.

Muroni wanders towards the back of the abandon house and then den goes behind her and puts duct tape on her mouth and quickly carries her and holds her so she doesnt fly away and takes her with him.

"I've always liked wondering around abandon buildings." scaredy cat says still holding gabriels hand as they walk upatairs. "there's just something about seeing how people lived their lives that is so intriguing."“Y-yeah! I know right i really like them too! Ive always exploring ever since i was i elementary it is so fun because it can also be paranormal!” He says blushing .

Den arrives at his house and puts Muroni in his closet and ties her legs and arms with rope togther on the floor.She tries to scream but cannot because of the tape and Den leaves her there.

once they were done looking looking around the house Gabriel and scaredy cat walked back outside. "where'd muroni go?"scaredy cat asks gabriel.“Oh thats weird i dont see her?I thought she was looking around near the front-“Gabriel says. "maybe she went to the back" she shugs.

“Ok lets go check!” He says holding her hand and leading her to the back. “I dont see her!” Gabriel says. “What if she left back home?” Gabriel asks. "maybe she got to scared" scaredy cat laughs leaning close to gabriel. Gabriel *blushes* and laughs “yeah she probably did! Ha ha!”

"well i guess we can head back to the house then." she said as she started walking back to muronis house. “Ok” he says and follows her. once they got back to the house scaredy called out for muroni. "muroni! hey whered you go we missed you back at the house! muroni?" she looked back at gabriel and shrugged. "should we try calling her?"

“Yeah ill call her!” Gabriel says and rings her phone but it goes straight to voicemail.“She- d-didnt answer.”"try again." scaredy started to get nervous. she hasn't known muroni for long but she still cared about the girl.“Ok i will!” He calls her again 6 times but kept going to voicemail and then Gabriel started breathing really fast because be was scared.

He got his inhaler and used it for his asthma. "hey hey calm down its ok im sure she's fine. maybe she went to the store or something." scaredy cat grabbed his shoulders while telling him that. "lets just watch a movie until she gets back."“Oh- ok yeah- l-lets watch a movie-“ he says calming down “c-can you carry me?”

"sure hop on my back." she said while crouching down. He hopped on her back and dozed off a little but kept his eyes slightly open. "maybe we should just go to bed instead." she says while laying him down in one of the bedrooms. she layed down next to him to make sure he doesn't wake up alone. “ok goodnight-“ he said falling asleep. He hugs her while sleeping.
after a moment of shock scaredy cat smiles and hugs him back. her falling asleep as well.