The Dinner

Bonbon “do you have friends you want to invite?”"well I have one friend...she's a killer too though. I dont want you to be uncomfortable around her." Blurryface says nervously.

“Oh ok i understand” bonbon said. "ill text her to see if she's available tonight and tell her to meet us there if she is."Blurryface tells bonbon while pulling out her phone. “Ok” bonbon says."do you have any friends you want to invite?"blurryface asks bonbon after sending the text.“No i dont -“ he says. “What did she say? Has she responded yet?” "she said she could come." she replied after checking her phone. “Ok” he says. “Are we meeting her there?” "yeah I told her where we are going and what time we'll be there."“Ok lets go now!” He said walking.

He made it to the restuarant “should we wait inside for her?”"I think that would be best just so we can make sure we get seated" blurryface suggested. they walked into the restaurant and took their seats.

soon after scaredy cat walked in the building. she looked around trying to find the two. blurryface waved at her getting the girls attention. smiling scaredy cat walked over and sat down. "hey blurry"she says hugging the girl.

she then looks over at bonbon and sticks out her hand. "and you must be bonbon. blurryface talks about you alot. somtimes I cant make her stop."she says shoving blurryface with her shoulder. Bonbon giggles “yeah thats me lol “ he says shaking her hand polietly “nice to meet you scaredy cat.”

scaredy was quite surprised to see that he wasn't scared of her. she did want to make a good impression though so she wore her hello kitty mask that wasnt covered in blood. people however still thought she was strange for wearing the mask. that was what made scaredy and blurry get along so well. both wearing mask, both hiding themselves from the world. "nice to meet you as well bonbon. I expect you have been treating blurry well."

One of the waiter comes up to their table and asks “hi im gabriel and ill be your server what do you want to drink?” Bonbon doesnt answer his question because gets scared and hides under the table at the sight of Gabriel since he does have Androphobua.(the fear of men)

Gabriel *laughs* “why is he scared of me? I didnt do anything wrong?” Bonbon hugs blurryface under the table. "im sorry about him." blurryface looks under the table and lifts bonbons chin to look at her. she leans down and puts her nose against his. "its alright bonbon he's not going to hurt you, I promise." she then kisses his nose and lips before sitting up again.

Bonbon *blushes* he hadnt been kissed yet and this was his first one and he was so shoked yet happy. Then and felt a rush of happiness but mixed with fear since Gabriel was still there standing near the table. Bonbon decided to stop hiding so he came out from underneath the table but stared at the floor only.

Gabriel first asks scaredy cat “what do you want to order for a drink?”Gabriel *smiles cutely* “ok and what does he want?” Bonbon says “w-water...” while looking at the floor nervously mostly scared.Gabriel finally asks Blurryface what she wants to drink “and you?”blurryface grabs bonbons hand from under the table. "root beer" she says quickly hoping that gabriel can move away so bonbon can calm down. she became extremely worried that if he didn't they would have to leave so bonbon could relax.

Gabriel writes the drinks on the paper “ok ill be right back to get your orders for your food in a few minutes thank you!” Gabriel  *bows* *walks away* Bonbon *blushes* “thank you for holding my hand!” He says to blurryface. "i told you it'd be ok. if he even thought about trying anything scaredy and me would stop him before he could harm you." she said sqeezing his hand before letting go.

“Thank you” he said fully calmed down after hearing what she had said about her not letting him hurt him really meant alot so he smiled realived and happy. "so scaredy what have you been up to?" blurry asked the girl next to her. "oh nothing much just scaring people as always." such a thing seemed normal to an average person but blurryface knew what she really meant. scaring people to their death was scaredy cats power and she was quite good at it.

Bonbon gets scared again As soon as he hears her say that. Bonbon asks “you wont scare me right?” scaredy shugs "as long as you don't hurt blurry we're all good man." “Ok i wont-“ he says scaredly eyes wide open “i promise i wont!” scaredy playfully shoves him. "lighten up man I know you wont." she chuckles.Bonbon laughs a little bit “ok."

Gabriel comes back and bonbon hugs Scaredy cat thinking it was Blurryface without knowing because he was really scared and he hid his face behind her mask a little bit without knowing. Gabriel asks scaredy cat  “what do you want to order?”

"ill have number 11 please"she says nervously chuckling while pushing bonbon to Blurryface. she knew that blurry could get very jealous when she didnt need to be. Bonbon hugs blurryface instead after he realized it wasnt her. Bonbon whispers scaredly to blurryface “tell him i want to order number 13.”Gabriel reachs over and pets bonbons bunny hat “his hat is so cute!” He says.

Bonbon freaks out and slaps his hand away and Gabriel falls back on the floor. blurryface quickly grabs gabriels hand and squeezes it so hard that her nails create dents in his skin. "touch him again and I will slit your throat right here and now." she says in a dark sinister voice.

Gabriel starts crying “oh im sorry! I just really liked his hat im sorry-““I didnt mean to scare him im sorry!” Gabriel says. blurryface tries to calm down while also calming bonbon down. "its fine. I'll take number five and bonbon will take number 13."“O- ok” gabriel says and quickly walks away.

Bonbon “im sorry- i didnt mean to slap his hand-“Bonbon “i just got scared when he touched me-“ he says. "and you had every right to" blurryface says while rubbing his head softly. she hugged him knowing that he was still shaken up. "i love you bonbon. if you want to leave just tell me and we'll go."Bonbon tells blurryface “i love you too and i want to leave can we go somewhere else?-“ he says scaredly.

Blurryface replies with "of course. where do you want to go?" “Can we go to the park or the storre? I wanted to buy candy, if not we can go to the park?-“"we can go where ever you want baby." she stands up with him.

Bonbon blushes at what she called her “t-thank you baby!” He says hugging her “lets go to the park!”"ok. come on scaredy I guess we're going to the park." Blurryface says looking at the purple haired girl. "fine with me" she says standing.