The Captor

scaredy cats phone started buzzing so she looked at it. it was the police station. she looked up at gabriel before answering it. "hello?" she said cautiously. who knows what they had to say.Gabriel *looks at her phoen*Gabriel “they found her?”

"yeah they even found you kidnapped her. come on!" she grabs his hand and starts running in the direction of muroni. surprisingly it wasnt that far away, only a few blocks and they were there. Gabriel grabs her hand as well ans starts running and then when they get there he uses his inhlaer for a few seconds and puts it away.

scaredy cats grabs his hand and squeezes it. "lets go save our friend" she smiles. Gabriel grabs her hand too “yes” he smiles and walks in. Den is standing there. Den “i-im sorry-“
Gabriel *uses inhaler*scaredy cat stares at the boy confused. "what?"Den *backs away* “i- i really l-liked mu-muroni “Den “i-ive always liked her- but she n-never noticed me..” *looks down*scaredy cat starts to get worried. "What did you do to her?"Den “n-nothing-“Den *looks at the floor*

"who are you and where's muroni?" scaredy asked the masked boy. “I-Im Den” he said “and shes here ill get her now-“ *goes to get muroni*Muroni *gasps* "guys i missed you!"Muroni *hugs them both*while hugging back scaredy says, "dont do that again, you had us worried sick."“I-im sorry i just i just got distracted” muroni says."its alright we're just glad your ok."

scaredy then looked at den. "you said you liked muroni. is that why you took her?"Den “y-yeah thats why” *looks down ashamed “im sorry i worried everyone-"scaredy cat shook her head then exhaled. "its alright i forgive you. Just give us a little warning next time alright."Den *nods*“Ok thank you”

Muroni *turns to den* “i do not like you!! I never will for what you have done!” *hisses*Den *back away from muroni* “i-im sorry” *runs away*"muroni, you should atleast try to talk to him! you may not forget what he has done but you can atleast forgive him." scaredy cat tried to console muroni. she could understand why she's upset but she believed that muroni should give den a chance.“I dont want too! He scared me! And he kidnapped me! He just- loves me too much! I dont like him! And i just- ...” *looks at the floor* “youre right”

scaredy smiled at muroni and grabbed her hand. "now lets go find him." she said before leading them off to find den.Muroni *blushes a little bit* *goes with her find den* Gabriel *follows them both*"den! den come out! we're sorry, we just want to talk! please!" scaredy cat shouts hoping that den will come out of hiding.

Den comes out from behind a large tree and goes up to them “o-oh.. ok thank you for coming..”scaredy cat looks at muroni and nudges her towards den.Muroni “im sorry-“ Den says “i-its ok im also sorry..”Muroni *walks back to scaredy and gabriel*

"thank you, you two." saredy cat said happy she could resolve the problem. "now that is over, lets go get ice cream."“Is he coming with us?” Muroni asks scaredy pointing at den. "only if he wants to." she says looking at den and waiting for his decision.Den “i want to come! I love ice cream! Thank you for inviting me!” *group hug*they hug back and start walking to the ice cream shop. once they get there they walk in and find their seats.Den *sits next to muroni* Gabriel *sits next to scaredy*

the waiter comes up to their table and asks for what they would like to have. "ill have a cotton candy sprinkle cone please." only after saying that did she remember that was always what her and blurryface would get together. she suddenly missed her dear old friend. she wishes that she could try again at an apology.Den *looks at the waiter* “ill have a mocha ice cream please!” Muroni says “ill have flower pollen flavor!” Gabriel says “i want vanilla ice cream please -“ "ooookkkkaaaayyy" the waiter says while writing down their requests. they then look up with a smile. "ill be right back with those." then they walk away.Gabriel *laughs at waiter* Muroni *looks out window *Den *looks at table*

scaredy cat grabs gabriels hand and puts her head on his shoulder. "i love you" she whispers to him.Scaredy *blushes a lot* “i l-love you too!” *holds her hand too*Muroni *gasps* “AWW YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE HEE HEE HEE!! “Gabriel *blushes* *looks down*Den *laughs*"stop laughing den, its not like you haven't been staring at muroni this whole time!" she yelled flustered.Den “n-no i havent!” *blushes under mask* *looks down*

the waiter then comes back with their ice cream and sets them down. "enjoy!" they all began to eat their treat.Den *realizes he cant eat* “u-uh guys im not hungry after all-“*because of his mask*Muroni *looks at him* “can i have your ice cream then?” Den *nods yes* muroni *takes his ice cream*

"what do you guys want to do after this?"scaredy cat asks the others.“Lets go home im tired of everythings thats happened-“ gabriel says.Muroni “aww i wanted to go to the movies”"we could have a movie night together."scaredy cat shrugs.“Yes! Perfect!” *Muroni squeals*"you alright with that gabriel? that way you can go to sleep if you want to." scaredy cat asks.“Yeah thats good with me we can definitly go to the movies!” Gabriel says purring.

once they were all finished, they stood up to leave. "who's house are we going to?" asked scaredy cat once realizing they never made that decision.“Lets go to my house!” *Muroni says* “i have extra rooms for all of  us!” scaredy cat nods before asking,"alright. do you want to go to the store first so we cna get snacks?"They all agree.once they are at the store they gab and cart and head to the candy isle. Gabriel holds scaredys hand at the store and den just walks next to muroni while she helps gets the candy as well inot the cart. they fill the cart with all the snacks they want before heading to check out.

after buying all the snacks they head out the their taxi and go to muronis house. "what movie you guys want to watch?" scaredy cat asks sitting next to gabriel on the couch.“Lets watch Lights out!” Gabriel says while Muroni agrees and Den sits next to her.scaredy cat turns the movie on before cuddling into gabriel.Gabriel *blushes and hugs her*Muroni *stares at them jealously*

noticing her stare scaredy cat nudges den and silently tells him to give muroni attention.Den *looks at her then back at muroni and he hugs muroni*Muroni *blushes* scaredy cat smiles seeing that her mission was successful.Gabriel *still hugs scaredy cat*Muroni *finally hugs him back after a minute*scaredy cat hugs Gabriel back and continues to watch the movie, eventually falling asleep in his arms.Gabriel also falls asleep still hugging her and Muroni stays awake hugging den while he is already asleep.