👉20👈

Happy Reading😊

After talking to Tay, New started trying to treat Tay well. As much as possible he tried to divide his time for Tay and Nano so that the two of them would not fight over each other.

Although at first Tay objected to New's request, he still agreed and was forced to give New to sleep with Nanon for a while until Nanon agreed to sleep alone. Although it is difficult to separate Nanon who is very close to New, Tay is sure that New can handle it according to his promise. He just had to be patient and wait for that time to come.

And after New's mission was successful, Tay was planning to lock New with him all day long. But of course, that was only the plan, because there would always be a little demon who would disturb his time with New.

Tay opened the door of Nanon's room slowly, then walked carefully so as not to make a sound that would wake Nanon.

"Hin..." whispered Tay in a deep voice right in New's ear.

New blinked and stretched when he felt a hand slowly shaking his body. He rubbed his eyes and cleared his vision. "Tay? Why are you here?" asked New hoarsely.

"Please help me for a moment," said Tay with a look on his face.

New woke up and leaned on the back of the bed. "What kind of help?" he asked in surprise.

"We haven't been in a relationship for a long time. Can I ask for that now?" Tay said in a very slow tone of voice.

New was stunned, then glanced at Nanon who was falling asleep.

"What now?"

"You rarely have time with me, Hin." Tay looked at New with a look of hope.

"We've rarely had sex because you also have to share time with Nanon."

New looks uncertain. He had no reason to reject Tay. Even though there was, he could not bear to refuse Tay's request for the umpteenth time. Plus Tay's words are true.

"I'm not going to hold you back from going to Nanon's room. I just wanted to ask for a moment of your time." Tay pleaded as he stared deep into New's eyes.

New massaged the bridge of the nose while sighing softly.

"Don't put on that face again. I feel like a bad wife for letting my husband beg like this." New pulled the blanket softly, then got off the bed.

Tay locked the door to his room.

"Why are you locking?"

"You don't want Nanon to see what we do if he suddenly wakes up and follows you here."

"Ah, I didn't think it would go there," said New innocently.

Tay grabbed New's waist tightly.

"Tay, do it fast," said New anxiously thinking about Nanon.

🔞🙈🔞🙈🔞🙈🔞

"Now you are mine, Hin...." he whispered hoarsely as he squeezed New's nipple which was printed behind the light blue nightshirt and start kissing his nape.

"Ahhh... Teee... Wait.." New tried to release himself but failed.

"I can't New, I need to release myself, please.. It's painful it's been almost a week since I touched you." Tay was begging him with his puppy eyes and it worked

" You always don't wear an undergarment. What if Nanon saw this too," Tay protested in displeasure, then pressed New's nipple in a circular motion.

"Nano couldn't have noticed this, Tay. He's still a kid anyway," argued New.

"Yours is big, Nanon must have felt it sleeping in your arms." Tay's negative thoughts begin to emerge.