👉27👈

Happy Reading😊

Several days have passed, and today is the day Tay will return to New York and meet New after a week of not seeing.

After a very long and tiring journey, Tay finally arrived at the airport. He no longer needed to wait for the guards to pick him up, as the guards were already on standby at the airport when he arrived.

The guard brought Tay's suitcase and opened the car door for his master. Then he started driving to Off's residence to drive him home first before returning to the mansion.

Finally, Tay arrived at his residence after escorting Off. He walked into the mansion and headed straight to his room impatient to meet  New.

Tay squeezed the door algae and opened it slowly. When the door was wide open, he found New standing and leaning the wall while staring out the window with a gaze straight ahead. Tay took wide strides towards New. "Hin...," he called with a look full of longing.

His big hands pulled New's waist closer to him, then he quickly locked New's body in his arms tightly. Tay smells New's scent deeply while closing his eyes to enjoy the fragrance of New's body that he longs for.

New gasped in shock. "Tay? When did you arrive at the mansion?"
"I miss you, Hin...," said Tay so deeply as he buried his head in the recesses of New's neck.

New's hand went up to stroke Tay's hair gently. "How was your business trip? Is everything going well?"

"Things are going very well," said Tay lightly.

"I'm glad to hear that," said New with a smile.

"After this, you have to shower, I will prepare clothes for you."

Tay let go of his hug, then cupped New's face and quickly kissed his husband's adorable little lips. New gasped and was cornered backward because of Tay's sudden action. He almost fell if Tay didn't quickly grab his waist.

Although this time Tay seemed a little harsh and aggressive, New also showed no signs of rejection. Instead, he returned Tay's kiss and tried to compensate for the hot kiss of the cruel man.

New seemed to give Tay the green light to continue his action of groping and touching his body like a wild animal. Even though New has succeeded in taming Tay into a loving man, New is still unable to conquer Tay's wild behavior when dealing in bed. So that he remains a victim of the ferocity and savagery of these predators.

"Tay... wait...,"  said New panting while holding Tay's broad chest. Then he looked up at Tay with an inexplicable gaze.

"What is wrong?" Tay asked in a deep voice, holding back his excitement.

"Please be quiet, I want to confirm something."

New's hand moved slowly to caress Tay's firm jaw, then kissed the man's sexy lips and crushed him for a moment. Then New hugged Tay's body while bringing his palms to Tay's chest. He could feel Tay's heartbeat as fast as he did when he was close to Tay.

"You're pounding," New said softly.

"Did you just notice? I've always been like this when I'm with you," said Tay lightly.

New stares deeply at Tay's eyes. "Te... if one day I go, what will you do?" he asked with sad eyes.

Tay froze. "You want to leave Nanon and me?"

"I'm just asking," whispered New softly.

"This is not the right time for you to ask that, New. I just met you after a week on a business trip, but you gave me painful questions like this when I returned." Tay's tone was bitter.

"If you to leave me, you better cancel it. Because I will never let you go away from me," said Tay expressionlessly.

"Don't blame me if I have to do everything I can to hold you back, because you have made me like this."

"And as long as I am alive, you will remain my husband forever. So don't even think about separating from me or marrying another man. Because you are the only mine," he hissed coldly and took a sharp dive, then left New.

But New's hand quickly grabbed Tay's broad shoulders and turned them to face him. Then he hugged Tay's body tightly while sinking his head in his husband's broad chest.

Tay was silent with a flat face. "Now what? Are you trying to play with me?"

Now let go of his hug and looked at Tay's eyes deeply. "If I said I started liking you, would you believe it?"

The corners of Tay's lips rose upwards into the thin, arrogant smile he used to show people when he belittled them. The smile he had never shown New before.

"Nonsense," hissed Tay sarcastically.

"Don't think, because I love you, you can treat me however you want, New."

"Now, I'm pretty sure I like you Te."

"What is the proof?" Tay asked in an extremely cold voice.

"I am willing to have a baby with you," New replied with a serious expression.

"Don't you want to give Nano a younger brother? Let's make it happen," he continued, holding Tay's hands tightly.

"I'm not sure you can do that," said Tay curtly.

"Why not?"

Tay released his hand from New's grip. Then he pushed New's body back against the wall, then he locked it with both hands which were on the side of New's head. Tay aligns his head with New. "Because I don't just want one child from you," he whispered in a deep voice right in New's ear.

"You must understand what I mean...." Tay touched New's arm in slow motion, then kiss him

"So, are you able to do it every time I ask that? Whereas you know I can do it many times a day. Can you still keep playing with me until my stamina is completely depleted?"

New is taken aback. How could he continue serving Tay until he waited for the man's strength to run out? Meanwhile, Tay knows that he is very strong and mighty. If he agreed to that, it would be tantamount to slow suicide.

"You don't have to worry, I won't ask for too much. Maybe just seven kids. Ah, no! Nine kids. That's enough for me." Tay grabbed New's chin with a lopsided smile.

New shook Tay's hand with a flat face when he realized that Tay was teasing him. Then he pushed back Tay's chest and walked away toward the exit. But before he had time to set up, Tay had already picked up New in the style of a rice sack and threw him onto the bed.

"Aaaaa!" shrieked New in surprise.

Tay on top of New's body while holding New's hands above his head. "After making me like this, now you just want to run away again. Irresponsible." Tay bit into New's lower lip which was turning red very hard.

"It hurts, Te!" scolded New as Tay removed his lips.

"That's punishment for you for pissing me off."

"So now let's start making the first sister for Nanon," whispered Tay hoarsely, then grabbed New's swollen lip with a gentle crush.

"Hmph!" New closed his eyes deeply, and slowly began to follow Tay's game.

Don't make me regret my decision, Tay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that's it for today........ Won't say much.

I want to express my gratitude for your patience.

Don't forget to click that cute little star.

Tell me your thoughts about this chapter okay👉👈

Corrections are gladly welcome as always.🤗