👉31👈

Happy Reading😊

"Tay....," called New quietly while to the mansion.

"Hmm?" Tay just cleared his throat and remained focused on driving the car.

"Don't kill people again," New said quietly.

Suddenly, Tay immediately turned to New. All his attention was focused on the man who was next to him. "I killed those who deserved to be killed," he said looking straight at New.

"But you tortured them very cruelly," concluded New.

"Because they deserve it," hissed Tay straightforwardly.

"No child in the world wants to have a father who is a murderer," said New, successfully silencing Tay.

"One thing you have to know, New. The world of business is cruel. There are only two options, stab or we will be stabbed. I did all that too not because of my own will, but because I wanted to protect my family and what I have now. I don't want my family to be bullied and belittled by others if I look weak. Therefore, I have to be cruel so that people find it difficult to knock me down..." Tay paused his words for a moment observing New's reaction. "I have no other choice, Hin. Because out there are many enemies who are always looking for opportunities to destroy me."

"What if the kids find out about the real you?" New looks worried.

"We can't prevent that. Even though they don't know how after they grow up, sooner or later they will soon find out about their real father," concluded Tay calmly.

New bit his lip hard, he couldn't hide the uneasiness from the look on his face.

Tay took New's hand and rubbed it gently. "I was being cruel like this too for you and Nanon to stay safe. Because people wouldn't dare tease my family if I had a bad image. I hope you can understand my situation, New," said Tay in a low voice.

"I will try to understand, even though I difficult to accept that," New said quietly as he looked down with a sad face.

"Don't make a face like that I don't like it," said Tay firmly.

"Come on, there's no need to talk about this anymore. We're only going to fight if you still want to continue."

New was silent and did not reply to Tay's words. He turned his gaze out of the car window.

The two of them were both silents for a moment. Until then New hears the sound of rough breathing. "After this, I want to go to the office," said Tay looking irritated.

New turned to look at Tay who was still driving with an unpleasant face to look at. It was obvious that Tay was in a bad mood. "You said, you took a few days off," he concluded, surprised.

"No, I'm going to keep working today," said Tay coldly.

"You don't want to spend time alone at the mansion with me?"

Tay bit his lips while putting on a bent face. "I'm angry with you and don't want to see you!"

"What did I do wrong?" asked New in confusion.

Tay's mood took a turn for the worse. "You're still not aware?"

"Why don't you understand my feelings at all? You should persuade me to forgive you when I'm angry. Instead of just silencing me back, " he growled, holding back emotion.

"Tay, that was so childish," sneered New innocently.

Tay gaped wide. "Childish? You don't have a heart. How can you say that?" he concluded, could not understand.