👉42👈

Happy Reading😊

Tay rubbed his face. He looked up while closing his frustrated eyes. Then he walked over to New, then held New's shoulder while squeezing them lightly. "There is no other choice, I'll try to cook for you," said Tay with a serious and determined expression.

New glared at Tay as he shook his head quickly. "No! You don't have to bother doing that. I'll oblige you to eat chef's food. Now you have to work, so it's more you leave now than late. Besides this morning you also have to attend the meeting early in the morning, so don't mind my wishes it's nonsense." New rushes Tay out of the mansion to prevent bad things from happening to him.

"No New. As a good husband, I have to comply with the request of my pregnant husband. So I will grant your request." Tay said it with confidence that he could do it.

Instead of being happy, New even harder to reject Tay. "Don't care about me, I'm just talking. How could I be willing to order your precious hands to ut vegetables? No need, you will injure these beautiful fingers of yours."

You don't have to worry, nothing bad will happen to me." Tay clasped New's two hands to reassure him.

New seemed increasingly restless.

You really won't be wrong, because bad things will happen to me if I let you cook. 

"You better go to work. You can't cook anyway." New keeps trying to chase Tay away.

"Calm down, Hin. I can not possibly poison you. I will do  my best and cook delicious food for you."

"But Tay--"

"Shhhhh!" Tay put his finger directly in front of New's lips.

"A chef will teach me how to cook," said Tay confidently.

New, who saw the burning spirit in Tay, felt unable to refuse. He couldn't bear, to tell the truth, that he wasn't sure about Tay's cooking. New just stared worriedly at Tay, who was taking off his watch and tie to get ready to slide into the kitchen. Then the man came out of the room still wearing a black work shirt.

After Tay came out, New bit his finger while pacing incoherently because he felt uneasy and worried about having to eat the dishes of a beginner. A beginner may be still quite better when compared to Tay who can only play with weapons and other equipment used to torture humans.

How could he possibly cut vegetables and struggle with other kitchen utensils that he had never even touched? How devasting the taste of his cooking will be.

New was frustrated by his troublesome request. It is not too difficult if his husband can cook. But here the problem was that Tay couldn't cook at all. To make matters worse, the man would rather cut human flesh than vegetables. And that makes things much more difficult than expected.

While Tay is busy dealing with the kitchen utensils with his chef, New secretly supervises Tay's work. Because he didn't want Tay to make the mistake of mistaking salt for sugar. However, seeing a chef accompanying Tay, it seems impossible if Tay made a mistake.

Just now New thought that, but a second later Tay had immediately destroyed the positive thoughts in New. New and the chef were both shocked when they saw Tay frying him by throwing it in a frying pan, making noise because oil was splashed everywhere. But the chef didn't scold Tay, he just told him how to do it right. "Sir, don't throw it. You have to come close and put it on the plan carefully. Don't throw it right away, because later the oil will splash everywhere," explained the hef, telling Tay not to make any more mistakes.

"Why are you just saying it now? You should have told me earlier," said Tay defensively.

Whereas New, who saw it, actually put on a sneer because he didn't believe Tay's shameless behavior. It seemed like it was useless if someone tutored Tay because Tay would still act on his own accord. He didn't even listen to what the chef said and instead blamed the chef for his own mistakes.