👉15(a)👈

Happy reading😊

New never took his eyes off Nanon for a second. He continued to watch Nanon so he does not disappear out of his reach.

The fresh breeze hit New making his hair fall apart in the wind. New was stunned when Tay suddenly smoothed his messy hair. New turned to Tay, then his gaze met Tay's eyes that were staring at him with a gaze full of tenderness.

His handsome face became even more enchanting when a warm smile etched on the corner of Tay's lips.

Thump...

Thump...

Thump...

New heart was beating fast. There was a strange feeling that suddenly tingled in the heart when he felt Tay's treatment was different from usual.

"I'll often make time for you so that the three of us can go out like this again," said Tay softly.

"At least this is all I can do for Nanon," he continued with a look that turned wistful.

Even though Tay didn't tell it, New knew that Tay was starting to feel guilty and sorry for his bad attitude towards Nanon.

"Mopa, Nano wants to drink," Nano said to New.

"Ah!" New momentarily regained consciousness and turned her gaze away from Tay. Then New took a bottle of drink, then gave it to Nanon, "Here honey".

"Nano first rest while eating, okay?" New asked softly as he wiped the sweat on Nanon's face with a tissue.

"Later, if you have enough energy, you can play again," he continued with a soft smile.

Nanon nodded obediently. "Okay, Mopa."

The sun was shining hotter up there. New, Tay, and Nanon are currently on their way home. Seeing Nanon who looked exhausted made Tay increase the speed of the car to quickly get home.

Arriving at Paramej's house, Tay immediately cleaned himself up because he could not stand his hot body. Meanwhile, New bathed Nanon before cleaning himself.

After finishing with Nanon, New walked towards his room. Tay turned to the door when he heard the door open. Tay's hand that was drying his hair immediately stopped when he saw New. New was silently observing the direction of Tay's eyes leading to his chest.

Chest?

New looked down and found his nipples were visible beneath his wet white shirt. New's eyes were perfectly rounded. He quickly covered the chest with both hands. New was completely unaware that the shirt he was wearing was wet while washing Nanon. New passed Tay and walked quickly to the wardrobe to get a change of clothes. Then hurried into the bathroom, ignoring Tay, who was still staring at him with an unpredictable gaze.

While in the bathroom, New kept on squealing silently while moving erratically because he felt embarrassed.

Even though he finished cleaning himself, New didn't come out of the bathroom. He was still afraid and awkward when he came face to face with Tay. Tay's gaze made New think oddly about him.

New closed his eyes deeply. To hell with Tay! Besides, he couldn't possibly stay here. Finally, after a long time to convince himself, New opened the door slowly and came out of the bathroom with a wary expression. New was so focused on looking ahead that he didn't realize that Tay was behind him Because Tay had been hiding on the wall beside the bathroom door.

Tay quickly hugged New's waist from behind, then lifted him and cornered New's body against the wall.

"Tay!" New shouted in rebellion.

"Ssshhttt."

Because New wears a loose shirt over the knee without wearing pants, so Tay can easily touch New's body parts. He lifted New's shirt, then his big hand slipped into the lingerie and caressed New's core gently.

New gasped in surprise and shock when Tay's skin touched his sensitive part. "What are you doing?!" he shouted frantically.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that's it for today........ 

ok, so another part....... If you want me to update today then you have to bribe me with votes and comments then only it will continue.

Don't forget to click that cute little star.

Tell me your thoughts about this chapter okay👉👈

Corrections are gladly welcome as always.🤗

See you soon... Till then take care.