Bad dad

Recap cause well it's been like idk a century since I added to this
Kenzie's dad took the leg, he is bad, we no like him,
Kenz is in the tower on maxis shift until he can work out what to do.
Okay, good luck. If you made it this far in my story Thankyou and I apologise for the inevitable torture this attempt at a book has done to your brain, I is cringe.
Shout out to @mel1harry

Maxi's p.o.v
Everything was going well, the weather was slightly poorer than it was earlier in the day meaning a lot of people had now headed home. I was still in the tower looking out at the water, Kenzie fidgeting in her chair behind me. It was a blessing that she couldn't easily sneak away, I mean she could hop but that was bound to make a bit of noise. Anyway, my eyes caught two grown men struggling in backpackers, I radioed to Harrison who was down there in the blue rhino, he went in just as someone knocked on the tower door. It was a girl of about 19 maybe, she was panting then suddenly collapsed, I quickly dropped down next to her, checking her pulse then radioing in for help. I managed to get her onto the little sick bay bed and quickly checked the water to make sure no one decided to drown just then.
I could see Bisho heading up to the tower to help with the girl that I was currently prepping for cpr, she was breathing fine at the moment but I could tell she was deteriorating.

Through all of this commotion I guess I never thought to check on Kenz, but after we had commenced cpr and the ambos got here and took the girl to the hospital, promising to keep us in the loop, i realised she was no longer in her chair. Maybe she just went to the toilet.
Something was off
I asked around and no one had seen her, I then radioed to everyone to be on the look out. She shouldn't be hard to miss she only has one leg.
I reluctantly went back to making sure people don't go ahead and die, my mind definitely elsewhere.
Then I saw a man, holding a little girl with one leg by the arm, dragging her as she struggled to get away.
"KENZIE!"
She kept turning and trying to look at the tower, looking for me. I knew straight away that that man was her father.
I ran out of the tower, Bisho was still in there, he quickly went to the binoculars, watching the see as well as watching me attempt to run the devil down, he also started running and was already quite a lengthy bit away from me, close to the car park.
He reached his car as I got to the beach steps. Starting the engine by the time I was in the car park. Kenzie was in the back, screaming and trying to get the doors open.
I made contact with the car but I can't amount to an engine. He raced off. I ran after but once he was on the main road I dropped to my knees.

Kenzie's p.o.v
Watching Trent watch people was boring. I started fidgeting and spinning on my chair.
He called something in the radio but I had zoned out, until he went to the door and dropped down to help someone, woah that's pretty interesting. Snooping I went and watched over his shoulder, careful not to get in the way and mindful that I was being very disrespectful to the poor girl on the floor. Then someone grabbed me, I screamed but maxi was in the zone I guess. I was dragged down the beach. I struggled a lot and even stopped him for a bit when I managed to kick him there. And man was that a challenge, I was technically floating for like two seconds. This was enough time for me to realise that this was my dad. Which made me struggle all the more.

I don't know how long it was but next thing maxi came toppling down the tower steps and racing across the sand. We were ages away, like at least 1500 metres. And then he started to run, I dug my heel in the sand slowing us down as best I could but he was too strong. He managed to put me in his car. I screamed and screamed and I could see maxi, he made contact with the car and for a moment I felt okay, but we got away and he stopped chasing us.

I sat in the back crying, when he spoke up.
" you know I poisoned someone to get you. You should be grateful. I'm going to prove to your good for nothing mother that I am a better parent than her. I never meant to hurt you Kensilina, I was trying to kill your mother that day you just got in the way, you always get in the way. No more okay.

Omg he is going to kill me, I'm 11, I can't die. I haven't even made it through primary school yet. I haven't ruled the world yet. Or gone to Highschool. I need to do so much more. Trent will come find me right, but he's right I just get in the way, they won't look for me. This is a blessing for them. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have snuck out that day, I shouldn't have gotten my stupid ankle stuck, I shouldn't have been such a burden.

A/N
Okay bare with me, I am soooo sorry. I really suck at being bothered to even get out of bed let alone add to this. I'm gonna try to make it better and Thankyou soooo much for hanging on this far, 0ease comment ideas, or just anything thanks byeeeeee