The criminal

Recap
Someone stole Kenzie's leg thing,
They look at the footage
"Um, i think you should see it first Maxi."
This chapter is inspired by @mel1harry
So umm thanks 😂

Maxi p.o.v
I looked at the footage. The person that stole the leg was Kenzie's dad, not mine, different fathers. I can't believe it. He has been out of our lives for ages. I mean he was never really in it other than a few court cases determining restraining orders on him. I was gonna murder him, and I mean get the leg back. I raced out of the tower when I heard Kenzie laughing. I looked and saw she was sat in Harrison's lap. Ohhh hell no.

I walked up to them and not so discreetly cleared my throat.
"What do you think you are up to."
"Dude, calm down, she's legit 11 why would I do anything."
Oh right yeah. Okay Maxi calm down there's nothing to worry about. I looked at Kenz and she was blushing like crazy. As she couldn't really walk anyway I lifted her up and started walking towards my car, apologising to Harrison at the same time.
"Kenzzzz"
"What!"
"You know exactly what"
"He's cute okay! Can't a girl dream."
"Yes she can, about unicorns and rainbows and lands made out of candy like Charlie and the chocolate factory."
"No thanks, that movie is creepy."
"Well my point is. No boys until you are 96!"
"You're not my dad." Kenz was clearly in a huff with me now.
"Um about that Kenz"
"I was joking, I wouldn't want you to be my dad anyway I hate him, he hurt me."
Oh boy.
"Yeah kiddo, um we found footage of who took your leg,"
"That's a funny sentence,"
"Yeah it is... Kenz it was your dad."
She was silent for a bit.
"No, my dad wouldn't come near me, not again."
She looked at the scar on her arm, I held her closer.
"I'll deal with it okay."
Suddenly her mood changed,
"So ummm, while you sort that out."
"Yesssss?"
"Can I stay with Harrison? Pwetty please?"
"NO! you are never going near him again young lady, you are 11, he is off limits, until you are 96, and he will be dead, I think."
"But I want boys before I'm as old as dinosaursssssss" for an eleven year old she can really winge like a toddler sometimes.
"Too bad. No boys ever"
"That's so not fair Maxi. Also where are we going you're still on shift."
Oh right, umm okay I'll give her to one of the boys while I finish then I'll sort this out. Who though. Obviously not Harrison. But ugh okay he's not gonna do anything. I can trust him.
Kenz on the other hand is a little rascal. No one should ever trust her. I'll just drop her home, or she can sit in the tower with me, yeah that'll work.
"Okay you're staying with me."
"What if you need to rescue drowners"
"Then you can be a big girl and stay with whoever is in the tower at that time."
"Can Harrison be in the tower?"
"Kenz shut your tiny little mout before I throw you in the sea for dead."
Whoops... too soon
"What!? You wouldn't do that would you? I don't wanna go back."
"No Kenz I'm sorry it was a bad joke. A very bad one."

A/N
Like that joke, this was a horrible chapter so I am very sorry that I did not do your suggestion justice @mel1harry
Ummm so clearly I still suck, at updating and writing. Soo umm enjoy and please help with ideas. Thankyou so much I was not expecting even like 10 people to read this.