Meeting The Radio Demon

Y/N POV

We arrive in a dress/tailor shop it looks decent even though there's so many blood and bodies on the side of the building, there is also a light sign with some letters not even turn on, the building also consist of cherry red and strawberry pink roof and the same pink wall with cherry red framed windows and doors with a bit of black here and there.

I was just there standing awe as Mothena drag me inside and upstairs in the 2nd floor and then push me up a stool and looked at me up and down in a thinking pose.

"Well before we start let's see what kind of uniform you should wear", said Mo-er Tina said after looking at you.

She started measuring and me and designing on what my uniform should be but was having trouble.

'...maybe I should ask Blue...', I heard Mothena mumbled quietly I was confuse on who was she talking about.

"Ruby, sweetie would you come here for a sec", shout Mothena to the other side of the room where a white mouse demon with ruby red eyes and a cute green vest with a red bow and white dress shirt underneath the vest, she also has a blue skirt and also wear a black stockings and black flats.

"W-what is it Miss T-Tina", the mouse demon timidly asked while switching glance between me and Tina.

"Ruby dear now what have I told you about calling me", Tina said crossing here arms and was glaring a bit.

Ruby lower her head as she thought Tina was mad at her, "to call you Auntie Tina I'm sorry."

Tina's eyes soften and said in a soft tone, "sweetie its ok mistakes happen now Ruby I want you to go in storage downstairs and get me these fabric ok now go", as Tina gave Ruby a list who immediately went to get the stuff.

Tina went back to measuring you it was long silence till you decided to ask Tina a question.

"Um...Tina I-I have a question to a-ask you."

"Sweetie you just did but please continue what is your question."

"W-well who's child is that mouse o-or is she yours sorryforbeingrudeIdidn'tmea-"

"Whoa there sweetie slow down and no she ain't my child she's a child of an old friend I'm just babysitting her since that friend of mine is working"

"O-oh sorry for assuming she's yours"

"Don't sweat it sweetheart, now I think I should call her since.. good at making uniforms 'specially the female suits", as Tina said as she went to back to the desk to continue writing the measurement as she mumbles the last part thinking that I wouldn't hear her.

Ruby finally came back with black, white, and purple fabric along with what looks like a cherry red sewing kit.

"I got what you ask for Auntie Tina", the timid mouse said as she went beside Tina.