Welcome to Hell City

3rd persons POV

After (Y/n) fell in the entrance of Hell they woke up with a splitting headache and a couple of broken bones. Once they recover from the fall they look around

'Where am I? Is this hell?

Thought (Y/n) as the first thing they saw was the blood red sky the creatures around them.

Another pain shot through (Y/n) as the hold their head. (Y/n) look to see if any one can help them and the only pers-er demon could help them that doesn't look dangerous was a female that almost resemble a moth who was standing beside a lightpost who was smoking.

 (Y/n) look to see if any one can help them and the only pers-er demon could help them that doesn't look dangerous was a female that almost resemble a moth who was standing beside a lightpost who was smoking

(Y/n) approach the demon and timidly said to the demon,"umm e-excuse me miss d-do-"

The demon had a scowl on her face think there's another demon trying to harass or rob her. She turn ready to shout at the person only to see (Y/n) who was standing behind her.

She stare at them for a moment then suddenly said,"let see tatterned clothes, shaking legs, confusion and slight fear in the eyes, and a bit of a blood from the cut and scratch that could only cause by a fall, my guess will be that your a new arrival"

"H-how did yo-"

"Sweetie if you were here in hell longer you wouldn't go around asking people in a timid way or if you were hurt it was either by a gunshot, spear, or knives and not by a fall", said the demon with a 'as a matter of fact' look.

"Oh ok well um-m anyway could you please help me I don't know what I'm going to do or at least tell me if there's a store with a help wanted sign so I could be on my way"

The demon look at (Y/n) for a moment before letting out a sigh and said,"fine, I'm actually looking for people to hire and I know you wouldn't want to work as a pole dancer or a bartender that is if you want too."

"N-no thanks, I think I'm ok being a tailor/seamstress"

"Good, well then follow me by the way the names Mothena but call me Tina for short also Welcome to Hell sweetie"
___________________________

    Hey guys and gals its me Artist-chan sorry if the story is short and also for not updating much I was really busy with my gun shooting lesson, improving my drawing skills, doing the drawing request and finishing my first chapter in my Harry Potter fanfic hope this chapter helps with my apology and my absence.