A/N

Hey guys, it's me again, xXArtist-chanXx, here to tell you that I might rewrite this book cos of some of the wrong grammars in each chapters of this here book. Anyway, that's not all I recently posted a new book called "The Musical Undead Hero" which is a BNHA x Squigly reader basically a crossover of BNHA and Skullgirls which is mostly a Bakugo Katsuki x reader, its talks about a girl, which are you, readers, born in a quirkless family full of opera singers which later been murdered by a mafia group called the Medici. you were then brought back to life by All for One to be his weapon of mass destruction along with the Nomus but was later broken out from the control thanks to your family guardian which is Leviathan. A few months after you were found by Jiro and was adopted by her parents spending your years in homeschool before you beg your adopted parents to let to go to middle school where you later meet the childhood duo as well as the start of your adventure to become a hero.

So yeah read it if you want or you like BNHA or Skullgirls or even both it's up to you

Again thanks for reading my book, to be honest with you I didn't think anyone would read my book

So again thanks and see y'all again once I got my motivation again bye.