Children of the night

Here is the new chapter an sorry if I haven't been poting new chapter its be cos I was busy with my practice test for my online classes also here is the new drawing of the puppet character I also change a few thing in the female puppet

But anyways lets start the chapter

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

Y/N POV

    I remember that man's scream like it was only yesterday but now here I am stuck in this pizzaria force to perform at day but at night we kill an innocent man.

   I still do remember what happen to me thanks to this stupid music box repeating a song that constantly remind me of my death and incident.

   Its been so long that I didn't see my son until now after seeing his soul float around in this pizzaria and giving him an animatronic for a body.

   Right now its almost time for the pizzaria to open for the kids better get ready.

~Later~

    As I heard the clock ring I knew that its time to kill the security guard even though we knew he wasn't the reason why we're dead but we just could help ourself its the curse that keep us here and force us to kill.

    We didn't want this if it wasn't for that security guard my son won't have died, I won't have gone depress and commited a suicide

    '*Sigh* let's just get this over with so I can think about who can break this curse and free me and the children'

   With that being said I begin to think and wait for the poor innocent soul to stop playing the music box so I can end its poor unfortunate soul like the other security guard.

Timeskip

   Its been 6 hours it is already 5am and the music box hasn't stop I'm suprise this is the first time a security guard has survive for this long.

    'I wonder what if he's the one, the on that can help as break this curse, the on can finally set us free ',I thought as I heard the clock ring telling us that it was already 6am and that means the pizzaria is open which also means the security survive.

     'Now I just have to watch him very close to see if he can survive till the end of the week'

Timeskip

    Its night 3 and its almost 12am I've decided to mess with the security camera to stop working until I finish my message on the wall written by blood.

3rd Person POV

    As (Y/n) finish it the camera started working again when the security guard check on the room only to see the message on the wall.

HELP US

    Is what it says on the wall the security guard was a bit scared and confused.
Scared because its written in blood, Confused on why would someone write this.

    While he was thinking he failed to notice that the music box has stop playing until he saw puppet also known as (y/n).

    He was scared he doesn't know what to do even if he had his freddy mask on but he knows that it won't work as it was said by the guy on the phone earlier.

    But what he didn't know is the that (Y/n) was only there to talk to him. So (y/n) calmly walk in front of the security guard and said in a soft voice,
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"please help us set free"