The Shattered Heart (Edited)

So to start of Imma say hi and this is going to be my first hazbin hotel x reader book so pls do comment if I did something wrong cos I haven't been playing FNAF or sure about the five children's death but I'll rewrite it and fix it whatever I did wrong so without further ado let's begin.

Y/N POV

  Hi, I'm (Y/n)(L/n), and I'm a single parent of my son Gregory (L/n). I've decided to break up with Jamie after finding out they were cheating on me. So I decided to leave them with our son.

Right now, I'm already packing my son's and I's suitcases to go live in my parent's house until I find an apartment for my son and me.

"(Y/n) pls whatever you saw is not what you think-"

"Oh, shut the f*** up already wasn't what I saw, then what was it? Kissing and having sex with them is not what I think I see well, it sure looks like it is"

"Ok, it is what you see but, I'm sor-"

"SORRY IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY YOU THINK A SORRY WOULD FIX THIS 'sorry' won't fix this you did this to yourself now you're going to face the consequence."

After putting the suitcase and bags in the car as well as my son. As we drove out of the driveway leaving, Jaime standing there and made our way to my parent's house.

It was a silent drive until Gregory decided to speak, "are you awright? (Mama/Papa)".

"Huh? what do you mean, sweetie."

"Did (Papa/Mama) hurt you? Pwease smile. I hwate to see you sad."

"I'm alright, sweetie, just sad at what your (father/mother) did but don't worry sweetie (mommy/daddy) will be ok, and we won't see your mean of a (father/mother) ever again, and I promise to make your life better ok," I said as I smile at him from the rearview mirror.

I started to think about what kind of job I should work, 'Maybe I could help my parents sew dresses as a seamstress or sell dolls. I should think about this tomorrow, for now, I'll go to my parents for help'.

We arrived at my parent's house. I carried my belongings along with my son's and went in the front door and let Gregory press the door.

We waited for a minute until my mother opened the door, "I heard what happened, and I'm happy you decided to break up with that bas-"

"Mom, Gregory is here."

"Oh, sorry for my foul language, now come along and unpack your bags in your old room, don't worry, I already cleaned it up before you got here."

"Thank you mom, I need to talk to you, but first, I'm just going to tuck Gregory to sleep."

"Alright"

After talking with my mother, I led Gregory to my old room then set the bags next to my old dresser as I tucked Gregory to sleep.

As I made my way downstairs, I saw my mother in the dining room drinking tea.

I sat across her as I clasped my hands together as I averted my eye as I thought what to say before making eye contact, and said, "Mom, I need to ask you is it ok to work with you as a seamstress that's until I have finally found a job that is"

"I could also help with dads bakery just-"

"Dear, it's alright, you can help us with our job. You'll also get paid by us. So there's no need to worry."

"Oh my, thank you, mom, but-"

"And dear, you can also make your dolls to sell, so you don't need to find a job."

"I know, but I wanna be an independent mother/father and work hard to save money, so I can buy my toy shop and get Gregory a better education."

"I know your worry about your son's future, but you also have to take care of yourself," my mother said as she sighed.

"Go on now, rest up you'll need your energy now," my mother said once more before standing up put the dishes in the sink, and resting a hand on my shoulder "you know I worry about you, so please go upstairs and rest you had a long day.

I nodded my head tiredly and went upstairs with my mother. I exchanging good night with her and went inside my room doing my night routine, then laid in bed, 'I hope my son has a much better future and doesn't get heartbroken like me who now have a S H A T T E R E D H E A R T ' I thought before sleep consumes me.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Ok the first chapter is done now a couple more to go also pls forgive me if there are wrong grammars English is not my main language so again sorry if its wrong grammar and see ya guys and gals in the next chapter

~bye

830 words