Chapter 13

Sunday
Makas POV
Ah Sunday, today it's gonna be sunny and warm, so it's a good day to get ice cream, maybe me and soul should have a picnic, so I go get all the things prepared while soul was still sleeping.

*3 hours later*

Has soul not woken up yet?! Jeez talk about heavy sleeper, i already have all the things for our picnic and so i go to wake up soul,

"Soul, you sleepy head, i have a surprise for you!"

"What is it? It better be a good surprise, I was having a good dream, and you interrupted it!" He grunted

"Follow me!" I took his hand even though he was still half awake, then I took the basket and blanket. The park was close, so it didn't take long to get there.

"Why are you bringing me here? And you should've let me get ready at least" soul said while scratching his head

"I wanted to have a picnic, just me and you! I prepared everything while you were asleep!" I said as I lay the blanket down and took out the food from the basket. "I brought your favorite foods too" Once all the food was neatly placed on the blanket, me and soul started to eat. I love having a picnic with soul, now that we're a couple, picnics are 10x better.

Souls POV
"Thanks for the food maka! Tasted great like always!" I tell maka, her food is the best there is, maka smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss, I hug her and kiss back
"I wanna stay like this forever" she whispers. I grab her hand and say "one day, this finger is going to have a beautiful ring on it and you'll be named Maka Evans-Albarn, or does Maka Albarn-Evans sound better?"  I look at maka who was blushing and looking at the hand I'm grabbing. We were cuddling for a while, I was thinking about how great of date this is, but guess who we get interrupted by...

"YAHOO! HEY SOUL! I DIDNT KNOW YOU'D BE HERE!" That blue haired idiot yelled
"Ahh! I'm so sorry soul and maka!" Tsubaki apologized
"Don't worry tsu! It's fine, so uh how have you been?" Maka answered her and they wandered of into the play set. So I was with blackstar, who was eating the rest of the food that was leftover.
"What are you guys doing here?" He asked with his mouth full of food
"Well, we were having a picnic until you guys came." I told him
"Oh dang sorry, but at least I got some food before it was finished! Haha!
We spent most of the time talking and goofing around.
"So how's things going on between you and maka?" He asks

"It's going great! I hope one day I  can marry her, Maka is the reason I stopped running away, she is my hope and love. I would do anything to keep her smiling like she does around me. She's amazing"

"That sounded pretty cheesy you know?" Blackstar teased me

"Shut up!"

"Would you marry her after we graduate dwma?"

Those words that Blackstar said made me think, I technically could marry maka, I want to, but what if she's not ready and says no. Should I?

"Helloooooooo! earth to soul!" Blackstar waves his hands in front of my face, I snapped back to reality and also saw crona with Blackstar "wait, when did you get here?" I questioned

"Crona was here while your head was in the clouds. Here crona, want a sandwich?"

"H-hi soul, and no thank you Blackstar"
crona said shyly. We don't really talk much so it was awkwardly silent. But then he excused himself and went with the girls, he mostly likes talking to maka because she saved him and helped him make new friends. Like I said, maka is amazing. She always helps everyone.

Cronas pov
Even though I like maka, I won't interfere with her relationship with soul, they seem like a good couple and maka seems very happy with him.
"So how have you been crona?" Maka asked me
"Oh! I-I've been pretty good!" I told her before ragnarok appeared
"yeah maka, by that he means he kept thinking about yo-"
"Gahhh!!! Shut up ragnarok!" I stopped him with a punch
"a-a-anyways! What about you guys? How have you been?" I quickly asked with my face all sweaty. I don't know how to deal with ragnarok! He always does this! I turn to the girls who are confused after what happened but answered anyways
"I've been good!" Tsubaki says
"Me too! Thanks for asking" Maka adds.

Makas pov
I'm glad crona is doing good, back then he wasn't so open and happy.
"Hey maka! Blackstar stained my shirt with some juice! Can we go back so I ca change it!" Soul yelled to get my attention
"Sure! In a moment!" I yelled back then turned to tsubaki and crona "bye you guys, take care!"
Me and soul arrive at our house and he gets a new shirt, but he seemed like he was thinking about something, and he wanted to stay home, so we stayed home and watched some movies while he was laying his head on my lap. I love it when me and soul are together like this, it's relaxing. The movie ends and soul wanted to play video games with me, usually I don't play video games, but with soul, it's very fun!

«One year later»

Souls POV
"CONGRATULATIONS STUDENTS FOR GRADUATING DWMA!!!"
Those words were like music to my ears, finally the hellhole so called school, is over, and not just that, I graduated with the most wonderful woman in the world. After that announcement from lord death, the school had a party for the graduating students, so we were all in elegant clothes, And maka was in this black dress with pink roses on it, I've never seen her wear it, a song starts and I asked maka if she wanted to dance with me, of course she said yes, little did she know I was planning on surprising her after this. I remember back then she would always want to dance with me because it would make our resonance stronger or something like that, we'd only dance in the black blood room.
"You take the lead, i don't wanna step on your foot like I always do haha" maka tells me

We start dancing as the song plays, that's when I was going to get ready for my surprise. A year ago me and Blackstar were talking about something that I would probably do after graduation, I decided I would go for it and have prepared ever since. The song was over and that when I looked around and gave blackstar and kid the signal. The main lights pointed towards us, and kid made a symmetrical poster of me and maka. She was confused and so were the other students.

Makas pov
Huh? Why are the lights on us? What's this poster? Everyone is so confused, I turn my head towards soul and I see him on his knees taking something out of his pocket...no way...
He pulls out a small box that has one of the rings papa gave us, everyone in the room gasps, including me. Then soul says it:

"Maka albarn...will you marry me?"

Sorry for taking forever on writing this chapter! I finally decided to sleep instead of stay up lol
Whats gonna happen next? Will maka say yes?😳 or is she not ready for marriage?
(I think we all know what she's gonna say)
Welp! find out next week!😁 thanks for reading!