Chapter 7

Makas pov
I can't believe it, Blair and soul are... "s-soul...YOU JERK!!!" I yell as I start sobbing, i run out of the house "maka wait!" I hear souls voice, but I don't wanna listen, i should've known, Blair is perfect, her and soul got along well when they first met! I see Tsubaki while I'm running "hey maka, what wrong?" But i ignore her and keep running, I'll just go to my dads house...
*knock knock*
I arrive at my dads house, something I would never do, but right now, I need him. "Maka! I'm so glad you came!- Are you ok maka?!" He hugs me and I hug him back while I cry my eyes out "papa..." my dad pat my head "shhh, it's ok sweetie, papas here, do you want to talk about it?"  I gently nod and we go to the living room I explain to him that me and soul started dating and that I saw him cheat on me with Blair and how I was heartbroken, "that damn bastard...the next time I see him, I'll kill him" he says in an angry and scary tone. A few minutes later I stop crying I don't want to go back to the apartment, I can't, "papa...can I stay the night if that's ok?" I ask, he instantly answered me "of course sweetie" he hugs me and gives me a kiss on the forehead.
Souls POV
After maka ran away, Blair finally let me go, I get up and yell "BLAIR WHAT THE HELL?!" I look to my right and there is blackstar with a shocked face again, "so uhhh, you like Blair and not maka?"
"I-no! I LOVE maka! Blair kissed me even though I didn't want to!"
Blair falls to her knees realizing what she had done "oh no...soul, I'm so sorry...i don't think maka will forgive me..."
Maka thinks I'm a cheater now thanks to Blair I try to keep my cool "well talk about this later Blair, in the mean time I need to go look for maka, blackstar, come with me"
"You got it soul!" Once we head for the door, we see tsubaki she seemed very concerned "what happened? Why was maka crying?" Before i answered her, blackstar said "because soul cheated on maka with Blair!" HOLD ON WHAT?! "SOUL CHOP!" I hit blackstar with one of makas books, "HOW COULD YOU SOUL!" Tsubaki yells at me "that's not it! Blair used her magic so I wouldn't move and then kissed me, but then maka saw and thought I cheated on her when I didn't!"
"Well I'm hoping that's true, maka deserves the world! But right now, we need to find maka!"
"Right!"
Me, Tsubaki, and blackstar go out and search throughout the city but so far no luck, it started to get darker. I hope maka is ok.
*ring ring*
My phone rings and I quickly grab my phone hoping it was maka, but it was just tsubaki
"What is it? Did you find maka?"
"No, it's just that it's getting darker and colder and I feel like we should look for her tomorrow after school"
Tsubaki was right, we all go back inside and I sit down on my bed, "don't worry man, we'll find maka in no time!" Blackstar says trying to cheer me up "yeah! Don't worry soul!" Tsubaki adds. But I can't stop thinking about maka, I just want to hug her tight and never let go... "soul? Are you ok bro?" I didn't notice that I was crying, I can't stop though, "yeah I'm fine" I say with a trembling voice, but saying that makes my cry more. Tsubaki sits down next to me and pats my back "...can you guys leave, please, I need some time alone..." I ask them, "of course soul, goodnight" Tsubaki answered, got up and left my room with blackstar. Once they left the room I heard their voices talking, I can't hear what they were saying, so I go to sleep.
Tsubakis pov
i feel bad watching soul cry and not being able to do something, me and blackstar talk about what we're gonna do tomorrow, I go to the living room to where Blair is "Blair, you sleep in the living room for tonight, got it?" She nods and me Blackstar go to sleep in makas room, I stay up for a little, I wonder if maka will forgive Blair. While I was thinking, Blackstar put his head on my chest "eep!" I yell and forgot that he was just moving in his sleep, Blackstar wakes up and turns red "s-sorry tsubaki!" He whispered "it's fine, we should go to sleep, so goodnight Blackstar"
"night night tsubaki"
Souls POV
I wake up to go to school, but I have no motivation to get up, even if it was a Friday. "Soul cmon! We need to go to school! What if we see maka there?" Blackstar tells me while he enters my room, he's right. I get up and we go to school, Liz walks up to me, "is it true you cheated on maka?!"
"What?! That's not true! Who told you that anyways?!"
"Maka did! And I can't believe you soul, I'm disappointed."
"Wait you know where she is??"
"Yes, but she told me not to tell you, and she said she's not coming to school today." And then Liz walks away. Why would maka not come to school? She never misses school because of her perfect attendance! I just want to see her again and explain what really happened.
*class ends*
I'm starting to think that maka will never talk to me anymore, she never answers my calls or texts, before I go search for her, Blackstar texts me:
"Yo! Sorry but could you go to the market really quick and get some lettuce please!>_<"
Can't the idiot just wait! Ugh, but I guess I'll go. He better pay me back because I need to find maka! I walk to the market and I can't believe my eyes...it was maka! She sees me and walks in a different direction, I follow her and she goes to her dad, spirit. I try to reach to grab makas hand but spirit stops me before I could, "what do you think you're doing Eater?" He brings maka close to him and maka avoids making eye contact with me, then he whispers something to maka and then she leaves, I try to follow her but spirit stops me again, "let me pass old man!" I demand, "let her be soul, do you have any idea how much she's been crying because of you?! If I could kill you, I would! But I can't break lord deaths rules" he tells me. "I need to explain to her that-" spirit pushes me away and I fall, when I fell, I made some items from the market fall, so I had to clean it up and when I was done, maka and spirit disappeared. Damnit. I head back home "did you get the lettuce soul?" Blackstar asks me, "oh whops, i didn't because...I saw maka today with her dad" I tell him "WHAT?!" They both yell, "Well go get your woman soul!" Blackstar tells me, I realize that Blair isn't home, she probably went shopping. "You're right! I'm gonna go look for maka again so bye" I tell tsubaki and Blackstar.
Blair's POV
I'm so mad at myself, I sort of guessed that maka and soul were dating, but I denied it because I was sure soul loved me, when we met, he would always play with me and get excited when he would see me...I want to apologize to maka, but I don't know how to, maybe I should go buy her a gift.
Makas pov
*night time*
I can't believe I saw soul today, how embarrassing, but at least papa was there with me. I miss soul so much...but I need to move on, he CHEATED on me! But at the same time I want to see  him, ahhh I need to clear my mind, I'm going for a walk. *sigh* I like going on walks, especially at night, it's so peaceful and quiet, I didn't see where I was going though, because I bumped into this couple "I'm so sorry!" I tell them, but then I realized who I was talking to, it was my bully, Veronica, and her boyfriend, I try to speed walk away until Veronica puts her hand on my shoulder "where do you think you're going bitch?!Hey babe! She's the ugly girl that got me expelled!" She yells, before her boyfriend could hurt me, I use the opening she gave me and I punched Veronica in the stomach as hard as I could, she fell and threw up from the impact. Her boyfriend runs to her, looks at me and says "I'm gonna KILL YOU!" This is bad. He tries to punch me but I doge most of them, he was too fast and he hit me in the face making me fall too, then proceeded to hit me multiple times "how do you like that?!" He yells at my face, I try to kick him but then he pulled out a knife, by then Veronica was better and she stepped on my hands with her high heels. "Give her a cut!" She yells to her boyfriend, I try to escape but there's no chance of escaping, he cut my cheek "OW!" I scream, so I spit on his face. Worst. Decision. EVER. That's when the grabs my neck and starts to choke me "H-HELP!" I try to yell before I had my last breath "sleep tight you piece of shit!" Yells the boyfriend. I'm starting to feel dizzy, is this the end? I...don't...know...until I hear someone's voice yell:
"MAKAAAAAA!!!"

Andddddd another cliffhanger!😫 I felt this story was getting a little too long, sorry about that :p if you have any suggestions to help me improve writing, please tell me😅
See you in the next chapter✌🏽🥸