Chapter 4

Makas pov
I wake up early as always to make breakfast before school. But I don't want to go after what I saw yesterday, I still can't believe that happened with kid and Liz, I don't know how to face them, well they didn't see me but still. "Omg maka you're an amazing cook!" Yells Blair while eating what was supposed to be my breakfast, "oh uh thanks haha" soul eats his food and watching him eat made me hungry but it was almost time for school so I had no time. We get to school and try to avoid him as much as possible until he finally saw me, grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from soul "hey, give maka back!" Yells soul as I get dragged away kid replies "sorry I need to borrow her for a minute!" When were alone he tells me "listen maka, you're a nice girl, I had an amazing time with you on our date on Sunday, but after I got home, Liz kissed me and I am so sorry but I realized that I loved her, I've known liz for a longer time and I-" I stop him before he can Finish by putting my finger on his lips "it's ok no worries!" I say smiling but deep inside, I was sad, oh well. He apologizes once more before leaving to his next class which is also my least favorite class, P.E, it's not like I'm bad at it or anything, it's just that it's where I get bullied the most, especially in the locker room, because soul isn't around to protect me. I make sure no one is around when I change but little did I know that one of the mean girls was sneaking up behind me "BOO!" She screamed in my ear I shriek and fall down realizing I only had my bra and gym shorts on. "BAHAHA! Why do you even wear a bra if there's nothing to hide!" Ive had enough so I finally snap "shut the hell up you whore! You get passed around like a soccer ball! Your mouth is just as ugly as your face and personality!" After a few seconds I realize what I say and the girl looks at me dead in the eye and throws me onto the floor "SHUT UP YOU TINY TITS! AT LEAST I GET THE GUYS!!!WHAT ABOUT YOU HUH?! NOT EVEN YOUR OWN PARTNER LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOURE SO UGLY AND WORTHLESS" A tear rolls down my eye, are you kidding me, why am I upset over something I already knew "gosh and your pathetic" she adds. I try to get up but she just shoved me on the floor and punches me in the stomach until the other girls see what's happening, sadly tsubaki was sick today and my other friends are In different classes so no one really stood up for me, they just watched in horror and I was slapped and hit by the mean girl "hey...I have an idea! How about we show her in front of all the boys let's see how they react!" Says one of the mean girls friend. Oh no...I don't want soul to see me like this, nor kid and blackstar who are also in my class "that's an amazing idea! Itll be worth it, I don't care if we get expelled, cmon, grab her legs and I'll grab her arm!" Says the mean girl, they grab my arms and legs and proceed to take me to the boys Locker room"PLEASE STOP IM SORRY!!" I beg to them but they just laugh at my bruised face and body "STOP IT PLEASE!!" I beg once more, but it's too late, they  slam the door open to the boys locker room and throw me there, what's worse is that right when I look up soul, kid, and blackstar stare at me and all the other boys too. One of the boys start laughing at me and then other boys start laughing too, I start crying and I try to get out but the mean girl holds the door back so that I can't leave "PLEASE let me out I'm so sorry!" My voice is trembling and I feel someone's jacket being put on my shoulders...
Souls POV
What the hell?! Why is maka in just a bra and gym shorts, I was about to get a nosebleed but this wasn't the right time, especially because she was crying as some of the guys were laughing at her. She's trying to get out and I'm just standing there like an idiot until blackstar tells me "cmon stupid, give her your shirt or something" I run to get my jacket and then I put it on her shoulders, she looks at me as she puts it on and I feel bad because her tears were falling like a waterfall, so I pick her up and knock the door down. I tell Sid what happened and that I'm gonna take her to lord deaths room to tell him about the situation, he agrees. As we're heading there I hear maka say "thank you soul..." I smile and we arrive in lord deaths room. We tell him what happened and lord death told us that the girl will be expelled. I'm glad, she won't bother maka any longer.
Makas pov
My bully was finally expelled, I'm so happy I could cry, she has been bullying me ever since I started attending DWMA 2 years ago. I feel so free now. After school ends and we are at home, soul decides to make dinner for today, then we watch some tv while Blair went shopping with some friends again. Embarrassed from what had happened at school I tell soul once more while looking down "thank you so much soul, I've been bullied by her for a long time now, and thanks to you, I won't be bothered by her ever again! I'm so grateful for all the things you've done for me and I never do anything for you..." tears falling out of my eyes "I'm sorry for the mean things I've done to you...I truly care for you soul...I..." welp, there's no turning back, I might as well say it "...love you soul!I'm not sure if it's really love that I feel, but even if you don't feel the same I completely understand! I was always afraid to say it since you probably like Blair and I thought it would've ruined our friendship, but at this point I don't care! So I'll say it again, soul eater evans, I LOVE YOU!" I wipe the tears off my eyes and I look up and see Soul staring at me, i knew it i shouldn't have said that. I begin to say "I knew it, it's ok if you don-" I get cut off from souls lips crashing into mine, my eyes widened, and I kiss back immediately. We stop to breathe for some air and soul says "holy shit you have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that." we smile at each other and kiss once more, "I love you maka" he tells me "i love you too, soul, i want to be by your side forever" I responded, I'm the happiest girl in the world.

Author: Helloooo there lol sorry again if this  was bad😅(and short) I'll be working on the next chapter ASAP! >:) btw the next chapter is going to be interesting 😏