Writer's Note

Wow this is the second time I'm writing a Pretty Cure fan series, and to say Patchin' Stitchy was pretty good but I got quickly annoyed with drawing Coudre's hair. XD

Not saying that Patchin' Stitchy is cancelled or anything but I've proposed a new idea. So I had a thing where I was going to have different installments of my fan series. Well... I'm changing that. Instead of having multiple different PreCure series, there's only going to be 2 main ones. But Patchin' Stitchy is going to be an alternative universe prequel of this series. (Sadly that will never get another series other than a fan movie-like chapter I'll be making soon) Top Action Pretty Cure is going to be my main PreCure series and may get a sequel as such like Futari wa Max Heart or Yes5 GoGo... 

So um this series is different from the previous as it's supposed to have a hero motif, which is already had for me to whip up some designs of the Cures... :P But it's other motif is inspiration as well so that plays an important part. Another thing is no this isn't going to be a Solo Cure adventure, there's about to be 3 Cures in this series and there's no need to guess who's the Midseason Cure because there isn't one. ._. Yeah I know and particularly one of the Cures should have been a sixth ranger rather than being there from the start but... bleh.

A-Anyway I would like to say thanks for sticking around and reading Patchin' Stitchy Pretty Cure even if I haven't finished the freaking series yet. XD I'm going to work with both series so it would be nice if you stuck around for both.

Without further ado, please enjoy da story! :D