Cooking by the Book! Bon Appetite!

Another day was another day. Yesterday we just met the idol to everyone who was a diehard fan for comics, Goldeye. But like all of the heroes who got turned into Action-Paks, Goldeye was close to becoming an Action-Pak until he miraculously escaped. I just decided to let him reside in the Golden Channel, an old toy that the Principal found the other day. Yes we named it that so it can sound cool.

Yet the Poison Witch Alien had to come with another Datensger and stole the Golden Channel so Goldeye would lose more strength. But with Sayaka, Alolo and Aurora's help, we took back the Golden Channel and now Goldeye gets to live another day but on Earth...!

Ruby's POV
~Location: Ruby's House | Time: Sunday Morning~

Yesterday was a crazy day, we spent most of our time fighting for the Golden Channel. Apparently that's what it's called, I just found out recently. But on the bright side, Goldeye was safe and he recovered quickly. Right now, I took him to my house since Sayaka already has Alolo and Aurora to keep her company. My parents may be on the lookout every minute but it's hard to keep yourself occupied when you're an only child.

I pulled up my duvet to get some extra warmth, it was roughly around six o'clock probably. Speaking of which today was Sunday. It sucks because we're back to school tomorrow, so I had made sure I did everything that was needed for school on the first day of break. I packed all of my equipment for school, I did all of my homework even though there wasn't anything much and most importantly I brought some new pens since all of my old ones were running out.

I continued to sleep for a couple of minutes. I feel like getting though, it's nice to bright up 'n early yet... sleeping feels so good. Besides it's rainy today and I don't feel like going anywhere. No way.

Third Person POV

Ruby turned over and pulled the duvet higher, almost making her entire face unseen. However on her desk lied the Golden Channel, inside it was Goldeye was watching the redhead through the screen. His eyes darted to the alarm clock which read "8:00".

"This is bad, Ruby said she really wanted to make this day count..." Goldeye thought to himself. He pondered until a lightbulb flashed up.

"Aha! Since I'm recovered I can just wake Ruby up, then we might make it!" Goldeye flashed a grin of determination.

The golden hero slipped out from the Golden Channel and landed to the ground without a sound. He looked to the door to make sure no one was going to come in. Goldeye sighed in relief, and then he observed Ruby's bedroom.

It had a red and black colour scheme, odd for a girl but that's Ruby's choice. Not to mention the room was tidy except for that endless pile of stuffed toys. Goldeye took a closer look to examine what they were. Plushies, some where just animals and cartoonish characters. Then some where of himself. Goldeye smiled at the thought Ruby had still kept these secretly, the inspiration was still going. But the hero quickly snapped out of it, he needed to wake his descendant up.

"Ruby, wake up!" The hero pushed Ruby back and forth. No avail, she was still sleeping.

Goldeye sighed, "This calls for drastic measures..."

Meanwhile at the living room, there was Ruby's mother sitting with her milk tear. Ruby's dad was off to work again, and it was just the two of them this time.

"It's quarter past eight... that girl needs to get up soon before she'll complain her day is going to be wasted." Ruby's mom sighed.

She dropped her milk tea on the table and marched off to Ruby's bedroom. She knocked on the door three times. No answer.