Are You For Real?! Goldeye is Here!

Chilled's POV
~Location: Outside Hiroshima Mall | Time: Evening~

"I am the Pretty Cure Hunter." The so-called Pretty Cure Hunter shifted his missile launcher back and shot a devilish glare through his eyes.

"P-Pretty Cure Hunter?" I blinked.

That figure... following my reflection in the mirror today. It was the Pretty Cure Hunter, all this time he had been following me? But I do not understand, I've removed my afflictions with Villains' Square and I'm no longer VHN-064 but now Aurora. Why did he come?! Is it because of me?

Third Person POV

"I do not have the time to create conversations." Pretty Cure Hunter immediately fired three missile towards Punch and Shock.

"Gnesurch!" Punch cartwheeled back to grab two missiles with all of her force. Shock, however, got a scratch on her face while trying to dodge the missiles. Luckily she used her electric hands to slow down the speed on the zooming missile.

But that wasn't it. Pretty Cure Hunter put away his missile very slowly, giving the Cures the chance to strike.

"Bullseye! Let's go everyone!" the Mighty girl in red waved her hand over as she darted towards the robotic monster. The Genius in Green nodded in agreement and joined Punch. Yet the Ice Maiden didn't say anything in response and followed them.

"Hiyaaaah!!" All three Cures cried, ready to for their turn.

The Pretty Cure Hunter had already put away his missile. Without any hesitation, he put out his right hand which started to generate a red aura. Chilled, who was also running towards him, foresaw this coming. She knew he was already about to counter them.

Instantly the cold-hearted hunter let out of the aura from his skeletal hand and shoot it back out to the Cures. The power from the aura wave caused all three to get sent flying back onto the ground.

"GIRLS!!" Alolo cried from the sidelines, he slowly came out from the safe zone. His eyes were all over the place. Punch was almost scorched, Shock was dizzy from the wave and Chilled's signs of pain couldn't been seen much.

"Don't you three girls think it's foolish to strike when an enemy is putting down their weapon? Like I had stated, I don't have the time to play games." the Pretty Cure Hunter muttered.

"No one's playing games here ~beep! You wanted to face the Cures? Here they are ~beep!" Alolo spat out.

"Sure it was pretty stupid of me to tell the others to attack you... but the countdown ain't gonna start yet!" Punch gritted, she gradually rose and held her arm tightly.

"Us Pretty Cure won't lose to the likes of you!" Shock pointed out.

"Losing. Stupidity. It's all the same in my eyes." Hunter spoke. "Unfortunate prey that has fallen into my trap were just the same as you three. They always said they will never lose but in the end..." Hunter tiled his head to the side and made a neck cut gesture.

"No matter how determined you are, the prey will still be eaten." Hunter raised his missile launcher higher to where Chilled was. "But then again, that traitor is the main source of your pain."

"W-What? Chilled?!" Shock turned around to see her blue teammate was shivering the hell out.

"It's game over for you, Top. Action. Pretty Cure." Hunter charged his missile launcher, with that same straightforward and menacing tone.

The three heroines and the cyan mentor robot were shaking on what to do. Was this it already? Like all of the other heroes that had fallen, were the Top Action Pretty Cure going to join them? What will happen next...?