Taking Back What's Ours! The Golden Channel!

DISCLAIMER: Because I was too lazy to add everything into the previous chapter, this is obviously a continuation! And I'll be also be making filler chapters because... Pretty Cure. :P Thanks, that's just all I wanted to say!

"Now if I just..." Goldeye pushed his fingertips closer to the weird toy, he closed his eyes for a brief second. But then what actually occurred next...

"Got it..."

----

Third Person POV

"Hey!" Ruby glanced at the figure, holding the toy. She squinted my eyes, so she could get a better look of them.

"Troxicy!" Sayaka called out, pointing to the poisonous witch from her battle.

"Oh, it's you guys." Troxicy rolled her eyes, lifting the toy up and down. Her cloudy hat was a bit more lighter than last time, and Troxicy herself didn't look too moody today either.

"H-Hey give it back! That isn't yours ~beep!" Alolo gently exclaimed.

"I know. But my friends do, so... I'm doing a favour for them. Ugh." Troxicy stuck out her tongue. "There."

Tuning out everyone's shocked and angry expressions, Troxicy summoned a portal and escaped  with the Golden Channel in her hand. Once the portal closed, everyone was left with silence...

~Location: Villains' Square HQ~

Meanwhile in a dark and gloomy skyscraper, a portal opened up from the outside street and the poisonous witch climbed out from there with the Golden Channel in her hand.

"Ugh they better, like, award me for this." Troxicy muttered, investigating the Golden Channel. Then the automatic doors sensed her life force coming to their way and opened themselves up for the poison witch.

"So umm since when did we get new doors ~mite?" Gigamite scratched his horn, eyeing at the automatic glass doors.

"Ralos thinks they look shiny..." The molten giant drooled at the new doors, he obviously confused it for food and wanted to eat it.

"No idea, Master Mayhavoc decided those looked more sinister than the old ones. Huh, sinister my ass." The silver wolf in all grey huffed.

The three villains continued viewing the doors until the poison witch herself entered through the doors, quickly alarming the three.

"Hey." Troxicy raised her hand.

"AH!"

"Troxicy, where did you come from ~mite?!" Gigamite complained. "You could have SCARED US!"

"From the portal... don't you guys do that?" She turned to everyone, who had blank looks on their faces. The poison witch sighed. "Whatever. Look what I snatched." Troxicy lifted up the Golden Channel for everyone to see. She was expecting more oohs and aahs but all she got were disappointed glares especially from Silverag.

"A toy? How old are you?" Silverag derided.

"Sixteen and a quarter!" Troxicy snapped back. "If you morons can actually look closer, it's one of Goldeye's stupid merch."

"Oh the Golden Guy has merch in the real world ~mite? Never knew he was so popular to make it." Goldeye silently clapped in the air. "Where did you buy it?"

Troxicy pulled on a large and unsettling smile which even made the others a bit scared, "Buy? Ha! More like stole it." After she had said that, the others now looked more in awe. Troxicy juggled the toy around and around to her amusement.