Top Action Pretty Cure Info Log! #2

Top Action Pretty Cure! / トップアクションプリキュア!(Toppu Akushon Purikyua) is a fanmade series owned by me. The series' motifs include Super Heroes, inspiration, comic books and the saying 'Brawns, Brains and Beauty' (The Cure's Signature Motif).

Pretty Cure (3):

"The hero who delivers eternal strength! Cure Punch!"
Ruby Rosehamme / Cure Punch
Age: 14
Birthday: August 13th
Alter Ego: Cure Punch
Theme: Brawns
Power: Super-Strength
Theme Colour: Red
Height: 174cm / 5'7"ft
Catchphrase: "This isn't me!"
Henshin Item: Action-Paks (Special Red); Cure-Idealizers
Henshin Phrase: Ready, Set, Go! It's Pretty Cure Time!

Ruby is a hot-headed and athletic girl who transferred from America around 7 years ago. Ruby excels at sports but not the same with her studies yet it's good enough according to her. Unfortunately Ruby can't help herself but get into argument or fights because of her personality.  Her love of superheroes came from watching one episode of Goldeye, as he became her favourite superhero. Ruby also has a soft spot for dogs, including Sayaka's Golden Retriever, Neutron.

As Cure Punch, she represents Goldeye and her powers come from his strength because she is the Brawns of her team. Punch is the leader of the team. Like her name, her attacks are much stronger than the other 2 cures. Punch's signature attack is Megaton Hyper Smash.

"The hero who delivers electric intelligence! Cure Shock!"
Unagisaki Sayaka / Cure Shock
Age: 15
Birthday: November 3rd
Alter Ego: Cure Shock
Theme: Brains
Power: Electrokinesis
Theme Colour: Green
Height: 168cm / 5'5" ft
Catchphrase: "Eureka!"; "All according to cake!"
Henshin Item: Action-Paks (Special Green); Cure-Idealizers
Henshin Phrase: Ready, Set, Go! It's Pretty Cure Time!

Sayaka is Ruby's proclaimed best friend since the day they met and excels in all of her studies except sports. Due to her cocky attitude and frog-like voice, she barely had any friends until she met Ruby. Sayaka self-proclaims that she is the Child Genius however her actual inspiration comes from Wisdotria, another superhero she secretly admires. Sayaka is jealous of her brother Mikio's fame in robotics and science and tends to get frustrated when he gets all of the credit. She plays with her dog Neutron whenever she's frustrated.

As Cure Shock, she represents Wisdotria and her powers are based on Wisdotria's electrokinesis and the Brains. In order to control the electricity, Shock must shuffle her hands first before battle and then produce them from her hand. Although she can fire small shots without shuffling her hands. Shock can formulate a plan and dodge attacks faster than the other 2 cures. Her signature attack is Striking Neon Thunder.

"The hero who delivers the gentle snow. Cure Chilled!"
Aurora / Cure Chilled
Age: 14 (physically)
Birthday: Unknown
Alter Ego: Cure Chilled
Theme: Beauty
Power: Ice
Theme Colour: Blue
Height: 164cm / 5'4" ft
Catchphrase: "I do not understand."
Henshin Item: Action-Paks (Special Blue); Cure-Idealizers
Henshin Phrase: Ready, Set, Go! It's Pretty Cure Time!

Aurora was a mysterious android who used to go by her codename VHN-064. She was mistakenly thrown out. Aurora manages to find Sayaka at her laboratory to see if she could fix her. Despite being a robot, Alolo insisted on taking her in as a friend to Ruby and Sayaka's dismay and nicknamed her Aurora based on her Cure name. Aurora has been hanging out with them since but still doesn't know how to live as a normal girl.

As Cure Chilled, she's represents Pri-Frost and but she obtains an enhanced version of her original powers back when she was working for Villain's Square and some of Pri-Frost's powers. She is the Beauty of her team. She can freeze anything within a radius of 5m and craft her ice into a sword most of the time. If necessary, Chilled has an alternative method of freezing by simply screaming or crying. Her signature attack is Perfect Winter Blue.