The Second Plan, aka, A Bunch Of Idiots Standing In A Circle

A/N: I'm so happy and everlastingly grateful for you all reading my story. Thank you so much! <3

~Third Person for Ronan~

"The orb is in my possession, as I promised."

"Bring it to me."

"Yes, that was our agreement," Ronan takes the Orb from Korath. "Bring you the orb, and you will destroy Xandar for me. However, now that I know it contains an Infinity Stone, I wonder what use I have for you."

"Boy, I would reconsider your current course."

"Master! You cannot! Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe."

"Not anymore," Ronan rips the Infinity Stone from the Orb and embeds it in his warhammer. "You call me "boy!" I will unfurl one thousand years of Kree justice on Xandar, and burn it to its core! Then, Thanos, I'm coming for you."

"After Xandar, you're going to kill my father?"

"You dare to oppose me?"

"You see what he has turned me into. You kill him, I will help you destroy a thousand planets."

~(Y/N)'s POV~

When I wake up, I'm surrounded by Ravagers. There's a surprise. I immediately grab the one in front of me, Taserface, by the collar and pull him down in front of me.

"Where's Peter?" I growl.

"Why should I tell ya that?" out of all the Ravagers, Taserface did hate me the most.

"Because even in my weakened state I know thirty-one ways to kill you."

"If you must know, the cap'n has him downstairs. Doubt he'll last much longer after-" he's cut off by the entire ship shaking. Great. I jump from the makeshift cot, making sure I hit Taserface in his taser-y face with my foot. As soon as I hit my feet, I realize just how much better I felt than I did in the aftermath to the fight. I'll have to thank Yondu later. Whatever he did really worked.

I run ahead of all of the Ravagers, and reach the cockpit first. I find Gamora and Peter and position myself by them.

"Hey, (Y/NN). What took you so long?" Peter asks.

"Um, unconsciousness," I answer.

"Captain, the shot was non-damaging," the piolet tells us.

"Attention, idiots," Rocket's voice comes over the commlink. He's not dead, but he might kill us by accident. I'm not sure how exactly to feel about this development. "The lunatic on top of this craft is holding a Hadron Enforcer," I turn to see Drax standing atop the Milano with a weapon. This day just gets better and better. "It's a weapon of my own design."

"What the heck?" Yondu mutters to me. I shrug in response.

"If you don't hand over our companions now, he's gonna tear your ship a new one. A very big new one!"

"I ain't buyin' it."

"I'm giving you to the count of five. Five, four, three..." Peter, Gamora, and I realize Rocket's not messing around, and run to the commlink in a full panic. I manage to reach it first and practically scream.

"Rocket, it's me, for God's sake! We figured it out! We're fine!"

"Oh, hey, Princess. What's going on?" I groan in exasperation. I try to make a fortune with my brother and wind up stopping a crazy-protective raccoon from blowing us up. My life is insane.