Show Time, aka, Ayesha Sucks

(A/N): HOW THE HECK DID THIS STORY GET 1K READS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, check out my new story that I decided to write for no reason other than I'm bored.

"Show time, idiots! It'll be here any minute!" my sweet and moronic brother informs us.

"Which will be it's last," Gamora threatens the beast that hasn't even shown up yet, readying her blaster.

"I thought your thing was a sword," Peter tells her. I give him a weird look. What the heck, Peter?

"We've been hired to stop an inter-dimensional beast from feeding on those batteries and I'm going to stop it with a sword?" Gamora sarcams him back.

"It's just... swords were your thing and guns were mine and (Y/N)'s, but... I guess we're all three doing guns now. I just didn't know that." I give him another weird look and decide to change the subject in order to rescue my big bro from this awkward conversation.

"Drax, why aren't you wearing one of Rocket's aero-rigs?" It's random, but the first thing I think of.

"It hurts."

Okay, now I'm intrigued. "Hurts?"

"I have sensitive nipples."

Rocket and I explode with laughter.

"My nipples hurt!" Rocket mocks.

"Oh, goodness me!" I continue. We both laugh like hyenas.

"What about him, what's he doing?" Drax rages, pointing at Rocket.

"I'm finishing this so we can listen to tunes while we work," he states.

"How is that important?" Drax asks. He has a point. How is that important?

"Blame the Quills! They're the ones who love music so much!"

"No, I actually agree with Drax on this, that's hardly important right now," Peter agrees.

"Oh, come on! Princess? You're with me, right?"

"Yeah, no," I tell him. A smirk crosses Rocket's face.

"Oh, ok, sure Princess." Oh gosh. Rocket, learn to wink. We can all see you. You just look very dumb.

"No, seriously, I side with Drax," I try to get him to shut up.

"I understand that, you're being very serious right now." Stop. Rocket, this is just sad. I give Drax the "yeah, shut him up" look.

"I can clearly see you winking!"

"Dang, I'm using my left eye?"

"Rocket, left makes an 'L'," I tease.

"Thanks, Princess. Now please shup up," he rolls his eyes. I roll mine back and look down to see Groot kicking Orloni.

"Sproutlet, play nice," I instruct my surrogate son.

"I am Groot!" he protests.

"They were not looking at you funny!" Rocket argues. Ever since Rocket realized I was the only one who could get Groot to take a bath, we've tag teamed this parenting thing. And practically everything else too, from roasting the other Guardians to partnering up for missions.

Then, the Abilisk decides to actually show its slimy face. And it's huge. Great.

"Oh, well that's intense," Rocket mumbles.