Chap.11 (?)

A/N

I know this is so dumb of me to not add a title but I don't know what to call this chapter so i hope you don't mind lol

Your POV

I went to the school the next day and saw Kou,he still looked a bit upset so i tried to not talk to him for a while.I sat down and just stared at my desk until the class had started.

I wasn't really paying attention since i was trying to at least make up a conclusion on what had happened with Mitsuba.Was it Hanako's doing? Was it even Hanako that i saw yesterday?.I don't really think so,he wore a different set of clothes than Hanako..

I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't even realize class had ended.I got my lunch ready when someone tapped my shoulder,i turned around to see Kou standing next to me.

"Oh Kou-kun,do you need anything?" I asked.

"I just wanted to ask you to go to my house later,i need to talk to you about something" he told me as he was scratching his head.

I just nodded and he walked away.I'm betting this has something to do with Mitsuba.

Later on i went to Kou's house.I knocked on the door and Teru answered it.

"Ah,oh hi Y/N,what bring you here?" He asked.

"Hey Teru-nii,Kou asked me to come here" i told him

"Oh,come in then,do you want something to drink?" He offered me.

I shook my head and headed to Kou's room.I proceeded to knock on his room's door,he answered it and quickly pulled me in his room and locked his door.

"Kou,why did you lock the door?" I asked.

"So Teru-nii doesn't interrupt us." He answered as he went to his desk and pulled something out.

It was a stack of photos,those looked like it was taken in our school yard.But those looked like the pictures Mitsuba had taken.

"Are those.." i said hesitantly.

"The pictures Mitsuba took before we lost him.. here,the picture he said held two important things to him" he said as he handed me a picture.

It was me and Kou side by side,i started tearing up.We were the people Mitsuba meant,we were the people that was important to him.

"I'm sorry I had to make you cry,Y/N but i just want you to know that Mitsuba sees us as important people in his.. after life.Thay's why i want use to find him,are you ready for that?" He said as he pulled me closer to him.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"We'll find him soon!" I said as i grabbed onto Kou's shoulders.

We both smiled and then we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey you two,it's time for dinner." Teru asked from behind the door.

"Okay Teru-nii!,c'mon Y/N you can join us for dinner!" Kou said to me as he pulled my hand.

I smiled and downstairs we had dinner and i went home.I was still feeling a rush of adrenaline in me as i was thinking a way to find Mitsuba again.

At home i told my parents that i already had dinner at Kou's and went to my room to change.I can't wait to find Mitsuba.

Don't worry Mitsuba,i will find you.I promise.