Chap.14 Pouring feelings

terms : (f/s) : Favorite Subject.

Your POV

I woke up the next day,i noticed I was it was already pretty late because I had a deep sleep last night so I hurried up and went to school.

I didn't bother going to the Minamoto residence and pick up Kou and Teru because I didn't want to see Kou,so i just went straight to school.

Turns out they had already reached the school earlier than me because I saw Teru in the hallways.We talked for a bit and then i ran to class.

When I reached class i noticed that Kou had changed his seat and it's really far away from mine.I was fairly upset but brushed it off so I don't ruin my day and sat down.

A lot of my classmates were talking,staring and pointing at me.I was disturbed and uneasy with the situation so i went outside for some fresh air.

I was sitting in the field, watching the plants moving as the wind flew over them.I felt calm, but it didn't last long because the bell rang and i had to go to class.

In class, i didn't see Kou anywhere so I asked his friends.

"Oh Kou's in the bathroom" Yokoo told me.

"I don't understand the reason why Kou would always stay in the bathroom, what in the world is he actually doing in there" Satou said to me as rubbed his head.

So he's staying in the girl's bathroom with Hanako and Yashiro? Oh.

I didn't mind it but he's been skipping class a lot because of this, i mean it's his choice but i don't understand why he'd skip class just because of some high school girl and a ghost.

The class started and it was (f/s) but i didn't enjoy it at all this time.All i could think is why he'd choose them over things he always saw as important.

When class ended i grabbed my lunch box and went to the fields and ate.I didn't want to risk eating in the classroom and bumping in to Kou, yes that is a bit extra but i hate awkward situations.

After eating i went and walked around the school.I accidentally went to the corridors that was able to be seen from Hanako's bathroom.

I hoped to myself that Hanako or Yashiro didn't see me but Yashiro-senpai called me and asked me to get in.

"Hey Y/N! I heard about what happened with you and Kou yesterday, I'm sorry that happened" she said as she and Hanako looked at me.

I sighed, "Look senpai, you don't need to apologize and all that, you didn't do anything wrong.. i guess" i said as i looked away.

"What do you mean by 'i guess', Y/N?" Hanako asked me.

I just stood there,i didn't want to answer.

"Hey what's going on.. Y/N what did you mean!?" Yashiro asked me.

I kept silent, i looked down at the floor and then turned around.But Hanako decided to talk again.

"You do realize that this Behavior towards Yashiro is the reason why Kou is angry at you right?" He said right before i could manage to walk away.

I turned to him with an upset and annoyed look.

"Am i wrong?" He said with a disgusting grin on his face.

I was speechless and i tried to walk away again but Yashiro grabed my hand.

"Tell me what's the problem Y/N!" She yelled at me.

"Let go of me,Senpai." I said to her.

"No! You didn't let go of me that time so I'm not letting you go now! Please this is for Kou-kun's sake!" She said to me.

Kou-kun's sake? Kou-kun's sake!?

"OH SHUT UP SENPAI. I appreciate the 'help' but GOD YOU'RE ANNOYING." I yelled out to her pushing her away.

She looked so stunned.

"Look senpai, I'm sorry that you're in this mess of a friendship i'm in with Kou. But, Kou's acting like this because he cares about YOU, and because of that he's forgetting about ME. It's egoistic of me but I DON'T CARE. I want him for myself, it sounds weird but I've been with him since we were kids." I told her again this time with a more angry tone.

"Poor Kou, why are you even acting like this?" Hanako asked me with a smug look.

I snapped again.

"SHUT UP HANAKO-SAN. I– i don't know okay! Maybe it's because I want him, his special treatments and all that.Him hugging Yashiro-senpai, holding her hands.IT ANGERS ME.YOU KNOW WHY!? It's because I LOVE HIM" i yelled out as i leaned closer to the he both of them.

After realising what i had said i quickly slapped my mouth.Yashiro looked surprised but Hanako looked like he already knew.

I checked outside to see if anyone was there and luckily there was no one.Then Yashiro gasped really loudly.

"You like Kou-kun!?" Yashiro said with such a happy tone.

I nodded and covered my face.

She looked so happy with this information and started to bombard me with questions.

"S-senpai, please stop with the questions" i told her.

"Oh right! Sorry Y/N, it's just that i kind of shipped you with Kou-kun so I'm really happy knowing you actually like him" she said as she scratched her head.

I smiled and laughed a bit.

"Wow the mood suddenly changed didn't it?" Hanako said playfully.

"I guess" i said while looking away.

Then i excused myself to go to class and then ran out of the bathroom.I was running in the corridors but when I turned left, i saw Kou.He was walking alone, and i stopped before he noticed me.

Yikes, i hope this ends well.