Chap.15 Confrontation

Your POV

Kou noticed me and i tried running away but before i could he called my name.

"Oi Y/N. Don't think i didn't notice you." He yelled out and ran towards me.

I kept silent, and he just grabbed my wrist and ran with me to somewhere.

"Kou we have classes right now." I told him as i tried to release his grip from my wrist.

"I checked earlier and our literature teacher's sick so we have free time.Now come along and don't be noisy." He said as he tugged me harder.

Then we reached an empty place, it was pretty hidden.I asked Kou why he brought me here and he just gave me an irritating glare.

"You were in the girl's bathroom, don't tell me you were being rude to Yashiro-senpai again!" He said as he pointed at me.

I stepped back nervously.I looked away but he forcefully made me look at him by gripping my face.His face, his hair,his pointy teeth, i can't believe I'm focusing on that right now.

"I wasn't! I was just there because I accidentally bumped in and i didn't want to seem rude to them and leave so I stayed and talked a bit.." i said.

"Oh really? What kind of conversation did you have then? there's no way a peaceful conversation would have so much yelling." He asked me as he tightened his grip on my face.

My face hurts, this is the first time Kou ever did this to me and it honestly kind of hurts me.

"We were just talking normally with a bit of arguments! I wasn't being rude to Yashiro-senpai!" I said as i tried to tug my face away from his hands.

"Oh don't lie to me you idiot! I know you tried to irritate her, just like how you always do." He said to me.

"Why are you accusing me of these!? I didn't even try and do things that midly crosses the line!" I yelled at him.

"Are you serious!? Just yesterday you tried to get rid of her!" He said as the look on his face grew angrier.

"No i didn't,I was trying to save her you pointy teethed moron! You know how weak my body is and at least i tried helping her!" I told him.

"If you knew you were weak then why didn't you let me save her, you dense jerk!" He yelled at me.

I had already had enough and started to tear up.He loosen the grip and i freed myself.

"Why does it always have to be Yashiro-senpai!? You care for her more than me eversince you met her!" I yelled out.

"Eh!? So you're saying i can't have someone i want to protect other than you!?" He asked me.

"It's not that! It's just that you care about her more than me! I don't want to be controlling, and i hate to admit this but- I want your special treatments all for myself okay!"i yelled out to him as i was answering him.

"You're just proving my point that you're an egoistic person who wants to control their friend,Y/N!" he shouted at me.

"NO! IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU OKAY!? I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I'M JEALOUS!" I shouted as i started crying.

His eyes widened as he took steps back.I stood up and ran to the bathroom, i tried calming down and sat in the stall for a few minutes then went to class.

No one was asking anything,so that was all good.

Kou's POV

Y/N loves me? That must be a joke right? Another excuse.. right?

I walked to Hanako's bathroom, Hanako and Yashiro-senpai asked what was wrong.

"Hey senpai, what actually happened yesterday? With you and Y/N" i asked her.

"Oh that, Y/N was trying to save me,their grip was pretty tight and it seemed like they didn't want to let go.Their face also showed it all, they were concerned at that time." She answered as she put away the mop.

My eyes widened, so i was in the wrong all this time!?

"Are- are you sure? You know that Y/N dislikes you right!?" I asked her as i walked forward.

"I'm sure! They didn't dislike me, Kou-kun.They were jealous of me, because they're in love with you." Yashiro-senpai answered as she smiled.

I was in full shock, so i hurt them for nothing? I misunderstood them.

I remembered the words i told them yesterday and earlier.My chest was aching so bad, i can't believe I didn't let them explain and even if they did i would always push them away or disbelieve them.

"Hey Kou-kun are you okay?" Yashiro asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine senpai.I'm heading to class" i said as i walked out.

I can't believe I did this to Y/N.I wish I believed them.

Your POV.

Later at the end of our free time we started studying again and Kou finally came in, he didn't want to look at me and even if he did he gave such weird glares.

Then school ended and i went home earlier.I fell on my bed and wondering how much I messed up, why did i say that,it wasn't the perfect moment that I've dreamt of to confess, i shouldn't have confessed.

I couldn't sleep, i was so worried on Kou's reaction.I and wanted to call him just because of how curious yet scared i felt that night.I eventually fell asleep a little later.

Then in the morning I woke up because my mom poured water on my face.She told me she's been calling me multiple time to wake up...and told me that Teru and Kou's here for me.

I hope it's not what I think it is