Chap.8 kou's misunderstanding

Your POV

I was dropped off at home and i immediately went to sleep.The next day since it's still Sunday,i just stayed in like my intentional plans yesterday and kept sleeping.

After a few more hours of sleeping,i decided to wake up and head downstairs.I looked at the kitchen clock and saw that it was already 10 AM so i decided to take a shower.

Long story short I didn't do anything else that day and slept really early.

The next day i went to school but I didn't see Kou and Teru.Turns out i was too early at school so I was pretty alone that time.Then suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder.I realized that i was alone and no one was near me so I freaked out and tried slapping the one who tapped my shoulder.

I heard a familiar voice come out of the person's mouth and i turned to see that it was Hanako-san.

"H-Hanako-san? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Haa Yashiro hasn't come yet so I felt lonely then i saw you come in and thought that you might be able to keep me company!" He said.

I mean he isn't wrong,i got to school too early so not a lot of people are around.

"Ok,you can stay here while you wait for Yashiro-senpai" i said as i turned my attention away from him.

"We'll This isn't much of keeping me company if you just ignore me kid." He said as he took a seat in front of me.

I sighed and pulled out some papers then told him to play some tic tac toe with me.We played for a couple of minutes until Hanako-san's Hakujodai came into the classroom.

"Oh i think Yashiro's already here,well it was nice playing with you!" He said as he floated his way to the class exit.

I waved at him and put away the paper we used to play Tic tac toe with.Then Kou entered The room and sat in his seat,he usually says hi or something but he was silent the whole time.

"Heya Kou, what's up?" I said to try and spark a conversation.

"Nothing" he replied briefly.

I was confused because he's always talkative but now he's different.Then class started,the whole school hours was boring because Kou wasn't talking like he used to.

After school ended,Yashiro-san came to our class.

"Hey Kou-kun can you accompany me to the library?" She said.

"Oh sure Senpai!" He said with such a different tone from before.I started to get weird feelings again and it sucks.

"Oh right,Y/N-chan why don't you come too? It'll be more fun if there's more people!" She told me as she tugged my arm.

I nodded and we went to the library together.She was searching for something while Kou and i were just looking for books.

"What are we searching for exactly,Senpai?" Kou asked.

"The 4 o'clock library" she told us.

The 4 o'clock library? I've heard rumors about the library and about it's records of people wether they're the living or dead.I don't really believe that it's actually real though.

We searched for a few more minutes until Yashiro-san asked if we were bored already if not and apologized.

"Not rea-" i said before getting cut off.

"Of course not! We're best buds now so i'm always down to help you,anyways i was planning on reading some books here hehe" Kou told her.

"You're just trying to get ways to exorcise Hanako aren't you?" She said giggling.