Chap.16 It's complicated

Your POV.

I shot up and took a shower
then put on (clothing of your choice) / (if you can't think of one, choose between a shirt with leggings/ an oversized hoodie with [pants/a skirt]).

I went down stairs, Kou and Teru were already there.Teru smiled at me while waving,but Kou looked so concerning, he didn't seem like he had a good night sleep.

"Hi Y/N, we're here to take you out to the park today.Do you want to come?" Teru asked.

"Oh uh sure,my outfit's already perfect for an outing anyways" i said.

Then i went upstairs to get my phone and a bag, then going back downstairs to the two of them.

I waved goodbye to my mom and went with them.Turns out Teru had brought a friend and that he told us to go to the park's playground since it's where we used to always play together at.

I got a really bad feeling from this but i went with Kou anyways.We went and played at the playground but it didn't feel that exciting.Kou wasn't his happy go lucky self anymore,he looked so nervous and upset.

I tried to enlighten the mood by buying the two of us cotton candy.He kind of cheered up a bit.

Then we sat down to eat the cotton candy.Suddenly he spoke.

"Hey Y/N.. I'm really sorry i.. uh snapped at you.. twice.And for not believing you, i know i hurt you a lot and I regret it so so much." he apologized to me.

I looked at him and smiled,then slightly chuckled.

"You don't have to apologize Kou, but i appreciate it though" i told him while continuing to eat my cotton candy.

He then looked at me with a surprised look, he smiled and finished his cotton candy.

Then we decided to play around in the swings,but it still felt awkward because i've confessed yet i still haven't received an answer yet.

Then my mom called me to go home to get the house decorations ready for an event my family holds every so often.I almost forgot about it because of my current situation with Kou and all.

"Oh right! I need to help mom set up decorations, tell Teru I'm heading home.Bye Kou-kun" i said as i ran to my house.

At home i helped decorate and set the food and beverages ready for some family and friends to enjoy.Then i got my clothes for later and played on my phone for the rest of the day until the time came.

I got ready and waited for guests to come.After a while they started coming and i had my hands full with cousins that wanted to play with me.

Then the Minamoto family came.They looked so stunning and then i saw Kou, he looked better than before so I guessed he probably had time to nap.

Teru started talking to me and Kou just stood there.He was kind of looking at me but every so often he would focus his eyes somewhere else.

"Hey Y/N,i advice you two go to your porch or something, he really needs fresh air right now" Teru whispered to me.

I nodded and took Kou to my top porch that was connected to my room.

He was nervous and stuff but I tried to calm him down a bit.It's weird for me to say this because I usually am the one who gets nervous and needs calming down.

Kou's POV

Y/N tried to cheer me up and create small talk.I couldn't really focus on the conversation because i was focused on how good they looked tonight.

I don't know since when i've felt nervouse around them but i think it's eversince they told me their feelings.How are they so calm?! Why.. why did you have to tell me Y/N? Why me?

"Kou-kun is something wrong? You've been nervous since you came here.. I'm worried about you buddy–" Y/N said before I cut them off.

"Stop Y/N! How are you so calm!? So calm.. after.. after how you told me your feelings!" I told them as i stepped back.

They looked so stunned.Y/N sighed and held the back of their neck as they tilted their head.

"Oh so it's about that huh?" They said.

I looked away a bit until they walked up to me.They grabbed my hands, and looked at me with loving eyes that i never think I would ever deserve.

Please stop this Y/N..