six

Jawas were not a species of creature Fae had ever came across before in her life. Infact, she had never even heard of them. Despite that, she actively avoided attacking them; partly because they didn't seem threatening, and partly because she didn't know who would win if she did. However, they did not collectively have the same idea, and after some quiet discussions inside the group, awkwardly viewed by the confused teenage girl, they all suddenly turned to look at her simultaneously.

And that was how she ended up by forcefully dragged out of the ship by some tiny cloaked things, which were suprisingly stronger than you'd think leading Fae to be glad she hadn't started on them, and pushed towards a large, rusty form of transportation.

Every time she dug her heels into the sand in an attempt to stall, and possibly time to materialise a plan, one of them would jam a long, metal, electrified spear into her back. Each time it happened she would fall to her knees from the way her body seized up, which often led to another jab in the back. Fae couldn't help but think doing so was pretty counterproductive, but it was already evident that neither party spoke the other's language, so explaining the lack of logic to their actions would have been utterly useless.

She saw the Sandcrawler getting closer and finally began to panic. Sure, remaining with the bounty hunter did probably lead to her imprisonment once again, but that was known. What would come after whatever this strange attempt at a kidnapping was a complete mystery. But, concidering that they must have taken her for a reason, meant she had a use. And the only use for a young girl like Fae, on most planets, was slavery. But, fortunetly for her, she didn't really need to worry about that for too long, as as if by divine intervention the trigger happy Jawa stood behind her spontaneously combusted.

And then another.

And another.

Fae just stood still in shock, afraid of making a run for freedom in fear of being vaporised on the spot like the rest of them. And, speaking of the rest of them, a few began frantically gathering several parts they had stripped from the ship, while the rest started tugging and stabbing Fae in a last attempt to get her into the Sandcrawler before they were forcefully turned into dust. One of their staffs was jammed into her right shoulder blade, causing her to cry out and collapse onto her knees once again. She knew another stab was inevitably coming her way and tensed up in preparation for it — but it never came. After one more Jawa was murdered, fortunately the one holding the electric staff, the rest decided their lives were worth more than she was and sprinted for their vehicle, leaving Fae panting on the sandy ground.

There was several seconds of peace, or maybe it was hours, before something sprinted past her faster than a blaster bolt. Fae didn't even bother to acknowledge it; the sun and the electric incentives having taken it out of her completely, so she just sprawled herself out on the sand as much as possible and closed her eyes. The cuffs around her wrists were still impossibly tight, and, after having jolted them due to catching herself from falling a couple of times, a fresh smear of blood could be seen on the edges.

Fae held them above her head to get a closer look, and that's when a much bigger, gloved hand wrapped around her wrist and heaved her up from the floor like she weighed nothing at all. Literally — her feet actually left ground level for a moment as he did it with such ease. Once back on her own two feet, she looked up at the looming figure standing in front of her and immediately recognised the shiny beskar helmet looking down at her.

"Oh it's you!" She exclaimed in a tone close to relief, before her face dropped along with her pitch and repeated it, "Oh, it's you...y'know...I think I would have rather went with them...whatever they were." She was joking, mostly, but apparently joking wasn't on his agenda and he just walked right past her. "Yeah, I'm fine by the way," She yelled after him as he stormed towards the ship.