8 Wishful Thinking: Part 4

As Dean and I walked down the sidewalk to the Impala. I got this strange feeling that someone was staring at me. So I looked around and spotted this guy who must've been older than Sam and Dean staring at me in a way that made my skin crawl.

Suddenly, Dean wrapped his jacket over my shoulders and got in the guy's face. "She's fourteen!"

The guy's eyes bulged out of his head. "What?!"

Then Dean put his hand on my back and ushered me faster toward the car.

"I hate this." I groaned.

"Me too. How 'bout we agree that you should stay fourteen for a few more years?" Dean asked.

I nodded. "Deal."

As we were about to cross the road, the kid who we saw being chased by the group of boys was now chasing the boys while they screamed.

"You better run!" the boy yelled and then stopped and stared at Dean. "You got a problem, mister?"

"What?" Dean asked, taken aback. "No."

The boy furrowed his brow and continued chasing after the boys.

Dean shook his head, and then the loudest stomach rumble I had ever heard emerged from his body. He grabbed his stomach and looked like he was about to throw up. "Uh, let's get outta here."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When we walked into the motel room, Dean ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. All I could hear for the next ten minutes was him throwing up. While I waited, I looked in the mirror at myself. The closer I looked at myself, I watched as wrinkles started to form around my eyes and then slowly the rest of my face. The color in my hair and eyes started fading.

I grabbed my face. "Oh, no. Oh, no. Stop."

"Maddison?" Dean asked through the door. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied. "What about you?"

"Oh, yeah. Just peachy," he said and then immediately went back to throwing up.

When I looked back in the mirror, I looked like I could be about eighty.

"Oh, god. Oh, no. This was the wish from Hell." I panicked.

Suddenly, my back cracked, and my hips popped, causing me to immediately drop to the ground.

"Dean!" I screamed.

He came charging out of the bathroom immediately. When he saw me, the rest of the color left his already pale face.

"Oh my god!" he yelled and ran over to me immediately. "This is insane."

"I know." I sighed in my now raspy voice. "Just help me up."

He nodded without saying anything and then scooped me up and sat me on the bed.

I smirked slightly.

Dean furrowed his brow and shook his head. "What?"

"It took everything I have in me to not say, 'help me, I've fallen, and I can't get up.'" I chuckled softly. "But I figured it was a bad time to make a joke."

Dean smiled slightly, worry in his eyes as he examined my face. "We need to fix this." Then his face turned a slight shade of green. "Oh, god." He put his hand up to his mouth and ran back into the bathroom.

I sighed loudly and looked down at my hands. I felt my throat tighten as I realized how stupid I was. With how fast this wish was changing, I could be dead in a few hours. I laid back and felt almost every bone in my body crack and pop.