chapter 10

*Bonnie's pov*

It was now dark Marcus had to leave beauty  had went with the other butterflies I layed down watching the stars then I felt a pull but ignored it. I was so wrapped up in watching the stars I didn't notice when cauis had come out.

*caius pov*

Me and aro were in his office when Marcus came in "Brothers why doesn't one of you go out to the garden" Marcus spoke "I'll go I have to clear my head" i told them. As i got up and speed out as soon as I got to the garden my mates heavily smell hit me.

At that moment I decided I needed to get the divorce papers I cant stay away I rushed inside to aros office which Marcus was still in "aro brother i need the divorce papers now" aro gave me a wired look. Before handing me papers I rushed towards the tower which my soon to be ex wife was with sculpia.

I threw open the doors and went to athadoras room "cauis dear I-" I cut her off before she could speak. "I need you to sign these" i ordered her she took the papers and looked at them she looked at me with tears "w-what is t-this" she cried.

"Look athadora you are not my mate I have found her and I cant be with her unless I divorce you so sign them" I replied simply she signed them. "HERE" she yelled "did you just yell at me" she quickly shook her head "I'm sorry I'm just upset" I growled at her and rushed to aros office.

I handed him the papers without a word and rushed back to where my mate was the light of the stars against her face made her look even more stunning. I built up the courage to talk to her  "mia cara can we talk" she sighed and nodded I walked and sat next to her.

"Look please understand we didn't want to hurt you" I started "and I understand it will be hard to forgive us but you ignoring us won't help" i looked down hoping she would speak. "I wasn't ignoring you I was just waiting to see if you would put in the effort to talk to me but you have no idea how worthless you made me feel" she told me sadly those words broke my heart.

"Mia cara of course we would put in the effort to talk to you and I'm , were sorry" at that she pulled me into a tight hug which I returned. She gave me a passionate kiss on the lips before hiding her head in my chest I was frozen she had just kissed me.

*Marcus pov*

As cauis left his and athadoras bond broke completely and his and Bonnie's was now a light gold mines and Bonnie's was bright gold hers and aros was a light blue "aro you should try to talk to bonnie. Her and cauis bond has recovered you should try to heal your bond" he looked at me with a rasied eyebrow and i gave him my hand showing the bonds as he pulled away he spoke.

"Brother I will try but you know how stubborn we both are" I smirked and nodded "I will go and get sculpia to sign the divorce papers" I nodded and went to check on bonnie. She wasn't in the garden so I went to her room as soon as I opened the door i saw bonnie laying on cauis chest as he stroked her hair.