chapter 3

*renesmee's pov*

I woke up It was late at night still I couldn't find my parents anywhere so I went to play with the witnesses I went to find them and saw them  talking with my worthless sister she says that I let the attention get to me it has not shes just jealous that they love me and not her " why are you talking to that thing" I exclaimed .

" Why are you yelling let's say the voltori were here and were waiting hearing your voice might alarm them to make a move" my stupid sister told me is she trying to out smart me "i-" before I could finish my sentence my sister spoke "I'm going to read a book or draw" is all she said before leaving to the bonfire with a book, a pencil and a notebook.

"Why are you acting like that we were fine before you came to tell your sister off " said the guy that was holding my sister I think his name is allstar (Alistair).

"Because she doesn't deserve attention I do look at her shes fat , ugly , and rude" I tried to reson with them " little girl are you blind she not fat or ugly and shes a really sweet and caring person" that came from a person that shocked me stefan at that moment my family came out and I ran to them.

" Mommy they were being mean to me" I cried " great shes a lier everyone" said again someone that shocked me stefens brother I think his name is Voldemort I dont know."She is not a liar she and honest perfect little girl unlike the other one I dont know her name what is it again" mommy told the witnesses.

"Whatever I'm going to check on BONNIE anyone want to join me" said allstar "I will" said Garrett, kate, tatyana , tia , Benjamin , amun , kebi , Charlotte,  Peter,  stefan , Voldemort guy , carmen , eleazer , liam , Maggie , and Liam's wife.

They all left to cheak on her "did kebi just speak" asked grandpa carlisle the rest of my family was shocked so what she spoke "yes she did" respond Mary shocking my family again.

"Since when do you guys speak" said Emmy (emmet) "yeah and since when are stefan and valimar nice to people mostly about kid" added daddy "that's nothing YOU GUYS need to worry about"  randall spoke.

*Stefan's pov*

Usually me and valimar are cold hearted but this young girl has made us have a soft spot I mean how can she not. Renesmee is mean bratty she thinks everyone who feeds off humans are bad.

Then there bon-bon she sees us as equals she doesn't care if we kill humans she says wherever there is darkness there is light such a wise girl we went to check on her after the drama queen renesmee yelled at us for talking to bon-bon we go over and see her painting voltora.

"That's pretty where is that" asked kebi I guess everyone else was wondering how she knows how it looks exactly "thank you its in voltora Italy" she responded with a smile that just makes everyone's dead heart beat no one asked futher questions so she doesn't get suspicious.

We all started talking about other wars we were in bon-bons knowledge on the wars shocked everyone so we decided to test her "when was the cold war" I asked her "the cold war started in 1947 and ended in 1991" she responded.

"Ok what about the Vietnam war" Garrett asked her "it started November, 1, 1955 and it ended April , 30, 1975" she responded as she wrote poems , painted and stuff like that she was so focused she didn't mind that we left  her side.

We went to were everyone cause they looked pissed I bet they were cause renesmee , bella , and edward were speaking " I dont understand why you guys like that thing it killed me" bella said in bratty tone that set off Alistair for a moment we saw the dark side of him.

"Bella shut the hell up no one cares and it was ReNesMeE who killed you not bon-bon even if It was her we wouldn't care you wanted to be a vampire now you are so shut it" he yelled before vampire speeding next to bon-bon.

She cuddled into his side as she finished painting and started to read "oOooOooO he said a bad word" renesmee told us as she tried to look innocent I swear I want to drop kick her to Africa I think everyone does like were aware he cursed.

Okay this is kinda short I'm working on the next chapter now it should come out tomorrow this is just a filler and we will get to see into one of Bonnie's visions in the next chapter as well please go check out my other books its okay if you dont want to ok that's all bye.😊