²⁶

It's the new year, alot has happened over Christmas, Arthur Weasley was attacked, Harry Potter had witnessed it all in the eyes of the snake, The Weasleys were sent home early to see their father who was injured badly

It's the new year, alot has happened over Christmas, Arthur Weasley was attacked, Harry Potter had witnessed it all in the eyes of the snake, The Weasleys were sent home early to see their father who was injured badly. Molly Weasley had to yell at Hermione for still continuing to claim the girls were evil. Sirius had told Molly and Arthur that there are chances Enola and Sylvia will come out as someone new, someone who is willing to kill.

Now they are back at school, back to doing the DA, learning and practicing spells as Dolores Umbridge will not allow such thing, in fear they will attack the Ministry.

Meanwhile in Azkaban the girls have been having the time of their lives, hardly eating, hardly washing, dementors use to take the happiness from them, leaving them a mess.

That is until today.

Students in hogwarts began to panic reading the daily profit, Neville held the paper in fear, in fear of one person that may come to get him, the person who killed his parents.

Little Nevaeh looked over Ginnys shoulder reading a few words to understand why everyone was in such a panic "this is what mum meant?" She asked Ginny, the older red headed girl looked at the small blonde and nodded.

"It says they have had a special bond with bellatrix over the past months" Ron said and they all looked at him.

"I need to see her, try talk to her, apologise" Fred said holding his head, he has been beating himself up about this ever since that day, it took him a while to master his patronus and those memories he sees are only off Enola.

Meanwhile, the 3 women walked into a house, a dark gloomy house, Malfoy Manor.

They came face to face with a couple of people, their parents, Malfoys, a few death eaters and the man himself, he turned around and smirked.

"Welcome, and Welcome back" he said and they smiled, Enola ran to her mum and hugged her tightly as she hugged Enola back.

"Oh dear I have missed you" she said and Enola felt safe once again with her Mum.

"How about we treat you girls before we start the meeting?" Voldemort asked, Enola looked at her Mum for an answer and she nodded, Enola and Sylvia looked at eachother smiling nodding their heads.

As the girls followed Narcissa upstairs the adults looked at eachother "You won't make them kill will you?" Samantha Enolas mum asked and Voldemort looked at the 2 mums.

"No, as much as I would love 2, for them to master their true power, there will be no need for forbidden spells, they will be strong enough to many things with their magic" Voldemort spoke in his creepy voice, the mums seemed relieved, as long as no killing or pain that would make you want to be dead then alive at that moment aren't involved they seemed fine.

_____

"Brilliant, now, this isn't a normal gathering, that is because, our plans are not going into action yet, my top priority is to get that power alive, so we will have you training everyday for a few hours" Voldemort spoke to the 16 year olds, they looked at their parents and nodded.

"This power has been hidden because the ancestors have never been strong enough to discover the power inside them, but I know you both have a unique strength that could bring it alive" Angie told them both, they looked at eachother and smiled, this isn't for Voldemort its for their family, they hold the power that should be shown to the world, the power of a Gray.