It was a Saturday and well the last task is days away that also means the end of the year is days away, I have not yet made things official with Fred, but I do have to say our connection is very strong.

I was walking down the corridors of the school heading to the grand hall where my friends were.

"Heard you were attracted to me" I turned and seen Cedric, I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"Oh nervous to admit it to my face, If you had told me way before we could've been a thing now" He said and I let out a pity laugh.

"Dear me, Cedric, I said you were attractive, that does not mean I am attracted to you, get out of dream land" I said seeing he was now walking beside me.

"Dream land, don't try and hide it Gray, you are the hottest girl in school, being with me will make sense, it makes me laugh that, that Weasley thinks he has a chance" he said chuckling, I glared at him.

"You are a dick" I said walking into the Grand Hall seeing my friends looking at me confused.

He grabbed my arm making me glare right at him "Don't let your family down, a Weasley won't impress them" He said, I escaped his grip.

"I dont give a shit what my family will think, get the fuck away from me, you are an obsessive freak all I said was that you were good looking, hop off my dick" I said and headed to the confused lot.

"What happened there?" Hermione asked and I shook my  head as a sign of nothing.

"That wasn't nothing" Ron said, I ruffled my hair and groaned.

"Hes a right arse I swear, he came up to me saying that I'm attracted to him and began to say me and him make sense, I swear, and he brought up my family basically saying my parents care about my future husbands looks" I said.