¹³

It's nice, knowing the whole Weasley family for 2 weeks and they call me family, and then after 5 weeks they come to my home and call us all one whole family

Being in my backgarden with not just my sister and my parents, but a whole new family, which make things much more happier and exciting.

I grabbed my sister and swung her around as she squealed loudly, I put her down feeling dizzy and laughing at her reaction while trying to catch my breath.

I felt arms tightly grip around my waist and pick me up, I squealed and began laughing as this idiot swung me around more roughly then I did to my sister.

He dropped me but he dropped with me, I laughed as he was half on me and half off me "I'm so dizzy" I laughed and seen Nevaeh running at us, I screamed and hid into Fred as she pounced us but still ended up crushing me.

I then looked and seen George looked over us "Don't you dare" I said and he grabbed Nevaeh whispering in her eye, by the sound of her giggles hes up to something.

"Okay children, husbands food is served" Mum said making us all shoot up and run inside.

●~○

"Why is your mum like this calming, cute and mum obsession women?" Fred whispered into my ear.

"Hmm are you hiding things from us Gray?" George then whispered, the fuck, if I was like my mum I wouldn't be hiding it, the fuck do they think they are.

"Anyway Arthur, Molly what is the news you would like to tell us?" Dad asked after everyone was sat back down after cleaning their dirty pots.

"Well, some of you might know about what is going around, the ministry is framing Harry for being a liar, saying he has lied about the you know who situation, and they have targeted Albus for trying to take over the ministry" Arthur said and I watched Dad nod.

"Honey you knew about this and didn't bother telling us?" Mum asked, okay so I wasn't the only one.

"Honey she's had a good holiday, I knew they would end up telling you" Dad said and I rolled my eyes, stupid.

"What else is there?" I asked and Molly looked at me.

"The ministry tried to expel Harry, he had used a patronus spell in the muggle world, obviously we believe he did it for a reason and that reason was because dementors came after him, he is on his way here and he is going to court to try and stop the expel" When Molly said that my mother and my eyes widened.

"Aren't dementors only under the ministrys orders?" I said crossing my arms.

"That is what have all been thinking dear, it is very confusing and I do hope it all gets fixed" Molly said, I looked at Mum who seemed to be thinking.

"So you believe Harry about you know who?" Mum asked and Arthur nodded his head.

"Why would anyone say someone who is a crazy psycho who wants to murder you, is back, Harry knows what he can do, he has defeated him 2 times, he would not lie about it" Arthur spoke up and I nodded

"We are planning on heading over today, we were wondering if you wanted to come along" Molly said

"Yes honey you should go, your father and I need to go to the muggle world early" Mum said and I looked at her weirdly.

"Thats weird, you normally tell me these things, you know I've noticed you both have been very different, you always hide in dads office and you seem scared seeing me outside the door when you come out, you have been doing things and not wanting me to see, is something going on?" I asked crossing my arms.

"W-what, dear of course not" Dad said and I knew him well, he was lying, I looked at him to see him avoiding eye contact.

"Mummy can we go see grandma and grandpa, we normally see them before school and I know they will want to see me as I am starting my first year and Nola is starting her last year" Nevaeh smiled but Mums eyes widened.

"Oh I wouldn't mind taking you girls to your grandparents Harry doesnt come for 3 days" Molly said and Mam was in so much panic.

I looked at Fred and he looked back at me leaning down "I can see what you are talking about they are acting very suspicious" He whispered and I nodded

"Your grandparents are busy" Dad said and I pulled out a letter that was in my pocket that I have yet to open.

"They are retired wizards, lets just see what they said to me" I said standing up and walking over to Molly.

I began reading the letter, each words hit me hard.

"Whats wrong honey?" Molly asked stroking my arm. I looked at my parents.

"Grandpas dead?" I asked and Nevaeh jumped up taking the letter off me.

"We wanted to tell you" Dad said and I scoffed.

"You wanted to tell me? He got killed by a death eater, Grandma has been threatened, but..." I said crossing my arms in worry.

Molly happened to see the worry and pain through my eyes, she held my arm tightly and caressed it "Babe whats wrong?" Fred asked and I looked at him.

"She said, trust no one, not even the ones that are there to be trusted" I said slowly moving my eyes to my parents.

"We need to go immediately something is wrong" I said and all the Weasleys stood up ready to leave, but my parents didn't move.

"We will stay" Dad said and I rolled my eyes as we quickly left, Fred grabbed me making sure I was okay and felt safe.