³²

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮

Too long, it has been too long since I have seen Enola, I got to see her then but during that time we were only planning a way for her safety and protection away from Voldemort, and now she is faking her death in a cabin somewhere I do not know of. I leaned on the counter holding something, holding an item I invented for the shop, Soulmate potion, drinking this it will show you images of the person you deeply love, I made it for myself so I could use it in those times I deeply miss Enola and miss her company, in those times I need to calm down my anger seeing her helps.

Now it just annoys me how arguing with her, I couldn't use her to help me calm down, seeing as it was her...and myself I was angry with. "Fred we open in 30 minutes is everything done?" George spoke up from up the stairs, I nodded and placed to potion on the counter about to walk away until I heard bells. I looked over seeing the door closing, I looked around very confused.

"Oh I thought you just left" George spoke walking down the stairs clearly also hearing the bells. He looked at the door seeing it just close shut, he looked at me confused and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It was wide open when I heard them, It must've been the british weather" I said and he just assumed it was as well even though it hasn't exactly been that windy lately even though it is autumn time coming winter.

I turned around and my eyes widened, the potions I just held in my very hands, is floating in the air moving around "Fred you see it too right?" George questioned and I slowly nodded, I stared at the potion, there is no way there are ghosts here, I mean maybe but...not those sort of ghosts.

We bothed jumped when the windows where all blocked off by the blinds closing, the lights went out and one turned on...the lamp beside us, I still seen the potion floating and looked at George who was in as much fear as I was, but then I saw his eyes widen in more shock and then relax "Jesus, since when did you have such capability?" George asked and I stared at him confused. I looked back at the potion hearing a scoff.

"How did you know?" I heard a very familiar voice and then small red glow, my eyes widened as Enola appeared to be the one holding the potion.

"The red smoke gave it away, it is nice too see you again, but aren't you in danger being here?" George asked her and I couldn't take my eyes off her, it has been a long while since I have seen her and...she seems much stronger.

"I am in danger if I get seen, other then that I am perfectly fine, in a short amount of time I have learnt so much of my power, and it is much stronger then I had expected...stronger then Voldemort expects" She said and our eyes widened, so if she is stronger then what Voldemort thinks the power is...he would fear her more right?

"Yes he would, and he was smart enough to remove the mark from my arm, it may just be a mark, but with my power I could probably make it do many things including the death eaters, my mind is my strength, my power comes from emotion, and I knew that the day my power escaped me..." She said and looked down at the potion admiring it, it was like she already knew why it was made.