³¹

The Burrow, seemed to have a very different vibe, no loud twins, no Ron getting pissed off by the twins, no Molly yelling at her children, no smiles

"Why is everyone so depressed today?" Ron asked looking at Ginny who shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe Sirius?" She asked her older brother, but Ron shook his head knowing that wasn't the situation.

George handed Ron the daily profit "The Grays Go Silent?" Ron questioned reading the heading, he seemed to look down towards the picture, the Grays were all in the picture, they all looked broken, they all were crying. He looked around the picture until he spotted Angie Gray, completely shattered with...Enola on her lap laid out on the floor.

"Enola Lilith Gray, announced dead- No...wait no shes dead?" Ron asked not noticing his sister frozen beside him.

"Suicide" Arthur said looking at his son, Ron stared at them in shock, not willing to believe this, he looked at Fred and Fred looked emotionless, very hard to read but definitely broken.

"Dead?" Ginnys voice cracked making them all look at her "She's dead?" She asked again and they all nodded. Ginny paused for a moment before sprinting upstairs crying loudly. Molly felt completely broken thinking about Ginny being like this.

"Tell your stupid girlfriend, I hope she is happy, atleast others at fault know their mistakes" Fred scoffed and shoved past his youngest brother before storming upstairs.

"We have been invited to the funeral, it will be safe, Sylvia has a way to protect everyone" Molly spoke up and looked at her son.

"I suggest you send a message out to Harry and Hermione, even though she really doesn't deserve to come I guess she can attend the funeral of the girl she hated on so much" George scoffed heading upstairs as well.

"Shes really dead?" Ron asked looking at the ground not daring to look at anyone.

"Sadly yes, don't mind you brothers right now, they are very angry and broken, and I am sure you are too" Molly told her son calmly, Ron wiped his flowing tears and nodded, he felt arms around him knowing his was his mother.

_____

"Come on" Angie begged trying so hard to revive her daughter, doing exactly what Enoma explained to her "Come on Princess, you have to come back" Angie cried out feeling so scared and pressured.

After so long of trying Angie didn't want to give up, feeling weak at the fact she could be failing her daughter right now and failing everyone she loved "Please please, you promised it would work" Angie cried out feeling the pulses on her daughters wrists and neck.

Angie fell back leaning against the wall curling up into a ball crying hard, she has tried everything the way her daughter explained to her, she has done everything instructed, was she too late? Or was it never going to work?

"I don't think you can do it alone" Was heard, Angie looked up seeing the members of The Order "Come on, we are getting her back" Molly smiled helping the woman up.

"Okay, we must put all the power to her heart, let it escape the shield it is in" Remus said and they all understood getting their wands ready, pointing directly to the heart of Enola.

The bright light blinded their eyes, but slowly changed to a red light, that light floated into the air...the body floated into the air and the light acted like a shield around her body, everyone was in shock, witnessing something incredible.

The light left her body as she slowly was placed back down, Angie took no time but to check the pulses..."shes back" Angie sighed in relief and hugged her daughter thinking she was unconscious until arms wrapped around her.

"Welcome back Enola" Remus smiled and Enola smiled slowly opening her eyes "how do you feel?" He asked her.

"Stronger" She said confusing them all, but they felt amazing to know she is safe and strong "How did it go?" She asked and looked at them all.

"Just as planned, look at your arm" Tonks smiled making Enola confused, she looked down at her arm and her eyes widened.

"Oh dear, he actually took it off, how did everyone react?" She asked and that is when it went silent.

"Its been 1 month, and well, no one is doing any better, Fred and George are taking this very serious, worried sick about you, but I think it was the fall that has made them like this, the plan completely erased from their memories, Ginny isn't doing so well, Ron isn't either, we haven't seen Harry or Hermione yet" Molly said and Enola sighed already guessing it wouldn't go nicely.

"What about Nevaeh?" She asked and looked at her mother who looked down.

"It was painful, she cries every night, she sleeps in your bedroom, when she seen you, it was the most terrifying thing...the screams, the pain, she thinks she lost both of her siblings" Angie said and Enola seemed shocked, completely shocked by how her sister reacted.

"I never thought about that, I just knew she would be hurt by it I didn't think about her losing both her siblings" Enola sighed and held her head.

"Well your funeral is tomorrow, alot of people will be there, no death eaters unless your family counts, Sylvia is protecting the place so no one can get hurt" Arthur said and Enola looked at them.

_____

Teachers of hogwarts, fellow students of hogwarts, family and friends gathered around to attend the funeral of Enola Lilith Gray. Even Enola herself has come to pay her respects.

She could only focus on the emotions everyone held, regret, pain, upset, it was just all depressing.

"Enola, she was never evil and she will never be evil, she was a smart intelligent witch, who was broken and betrayed by the ones she trusted. She has lost alot in her life, she has held alot of pain inside, we were lucky to see her smile all those times" she stopped listening to Albus's speech and looked at her sister who was crying trying to hold back the noises of her pain. It broke her, it broke Enola seeing all the ones she loved hurt and upset even if they knew if was all a plan. They still seen me technically dead.

She looked towards the tall ginger, who looked down tears falling down his face, she knew, she knew that even though he knew it was fake there are many other reasons why he is so upset. She watched him lift up his head and look to the side, the side where she stood, he looked directly towards her.

She smiled making him weakly smile "I love you" she mouthed and he nodded "I love you too" he said making his twin look at him knowing why he could have said that, because my "last" words to him were "I love you"