Jealous

Are they jealous? why? And how do they act?

Jason:
He gets a little bit jealous but it's more insecurities than anything. There really isn't all that many people to get jealous at out in the woods so it's mainly if you meet some teenager or hiker who isn't so zombie-ish that he gets uncomfortable.

First of all, why are they there? Secondly, why are they talking to you? Thirdly, do you like them more?

He's just scared someone will steal you so yeh he will kill them and then he'll want to stay as close to you as possible, showing you all the reason why you should stay with him instead of going with some stupid camp counselor!

He is more likely to romance you than fuck you senseless buuuut... if he gets jealous enough he'll make sure you remember the things worth staying for.

Michael:

He would never admit to it but this man gets very jealous very often. He's possessive in nature and if he's decided that no one else is allowed to have access to you then that's the way it is.

There is always a little bit of jealousness going on since you have to got to work and even if he stalks you he can't keep you from interacting with others. Though he will certainly try.

If he finds that you have been talking too much, in his opinion, to someone, he will make sure you know how displeased he is. The person in question might mysteriously go missing and you will either get ignored for a while or he will remind you who you belong to.

It kind of depends who you were talking to. If I was some nerd or old lady who was stealing your attention (which should at all time be dedicated to Michael and Michael alone) then he will ignore you but if it was someone handsome, who maybe even flirted with you, he would definitely either kill them or simply fuck you until you actually can't walk properly and is completely covered in hickey, then he would make you go somewhere where that person could see you. He would most probably hide somewhere to see how they react, and maybe kill them afterwards, depending on their reaction.

There have been a fair few time when you come home from work and find Michael standing right inside the door. When you find him like that you know you're gonna spend until morning in various positions all over the house being teased to no end.

He'd be completely dominant, not giving you any say in whatever happens, he was there to make sure you knew what you had. On your knees blowing him, on your back on the kitchen counter with your legs spread painfully wide while he goes down on you, edging you till the world is spinning around you, being spun around and taken from behind, filled up so many times that it'll run down your legs and pool on the floor. He will just keep going and going and going...

Bubba:
It happens way to often that victims try to get to you, talk you into helping the or yell things at you. These things sometimes make him jealous, he doesn't really know why though. It's really just that they are often young and good looking and admittedly they make a god case, not wanting to me eaten and such...

It makes him jealous when they look at you like you meant something to them and even worse if you look back at them with pity.

He's insecure and jealousy just comes easy when you're aware that the object of your interest can so easily be taken away.

He'll deal with it by being grumpy for the rest of the day, making sure you know it. He'll sigh dramatically, not holding your hands or hugging you. When you finally ask him what's wrong he'll pretend it nothing for about two seconds before he breaks down and gestures to whomever caused his problem.

You'd have to be extra lovey-dovey with him for the rest of the day. When night comes he will most likely want to have sex, starting out sweet but ends up getting rougher and rougher the more you moan. If he can make you moan like that then he's doing something right, right? Sooo if he goes even hardenr then you will understand that he's the only one who can make you feel like that, makes perfect sense!