Hugs, kisses & cuddles

Jason:

Jason is more of a hugger rather than a kisser, mostly because of his mask and what hides under it.

He loves to completely envelope you in his big arms and just keep you close, it's a great way to pass time if you ask him.

This sneaky man loves to creep up from behind and hug you, if you get scared he'll act all innocent like he didn't do it on purpose. Truth is, he does it because when you get scared you jump but then when you realize it's him you relax and laugh at him. It makes him feel validated because if it was someone else you'd continue to be scared instead of laughing like you did when it was him. It doesn't make much sense but the point is that it proves to him that you are completely comfortable with him. Also... it's fun...

As mentioned, kissing is a little bit harder. He seldomly takes his mask of, even if he completely trusts you, and when he does, he likes to be alone. So, most kissing will have to be from your side, actually, kissing his mask when he's feeling a little bit self-conscious is the best way to help him.

Small kisses are the best reward-system for this teddy bear. He has a lot to learn and just like a puppy he finds it easier to understand when he gets a reward for doing something good.

Basically the perfect night for zombie-boy is when you curl up on his lap, letting him hug you, kissing his mask every now and then, telling him sweet nothings and just enjoying each other's company. And if you let him carry you off to bed where you can cuddle for the rest of the night, om man he loves you for it.

Talking about cuddling, HE.LOVES.IT! Don't you dare refuse this soft baby boy his evening cuddles! He looks forward to them all day and if he's denied he'll be heartbroken!

Seriously though, he might cry if you refuse to do it, not that you ever would, look at those puppy eyes!

He's the big spoon but won't say no to lying with his head on your stomach, boobs or thighs (so squishy and warm!) while wrapping his arms around your body and having you rub his back and shoulders. P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N.

Michael:

This man will deny his love for hugs, kisses and cuddles till the day he dies! That doesn't mean you aren't aware of how much he loves them...

Michael will take of his mask whenever he feels like it, admittedly this isn't very often but it happens, and when he does he will allow you to kiss his face. Honestly he expects you to do it and if you don't get the hint he'll be grumpy, if you do though he will be happy on the inside and only grumpy on the outside, he's a complicated man.

You may kiss his mask if it pleases you, but it totally doesn't make him happy... totally not... like not at aaallll... nope... do it again though... for science, obviously!

When you sleep he will secretly lift up his mask and kiss your hair, if you ever find out I suggest not telling him.

When you're intimate he loves to leave hickeys and for that he has to push his mask up, so technically he kisses you a lot.

(Thinking about it, when he goes down on you he has to push his mask up... so if you look down you're gonna have awkward eye contact with Captain Kirk... I'll... I'll just leave that here...)

Anyways, yeh he loves when you kiss him but won't admit it.

Hugs is a different matter. He doesn't really understand them, sure it's nice and warm but what do you get out of them?

He'll hug you from behind sometimes, generally when he wants you to know he has a hard-on, and if you hug him he'll usually let you do it, he might even hug you back if he's feeling generous.

Cuddles, cuddles, cuddles... Again, he likes it but won't admit it. At night he'll hold you as tight as he can while you sleep but when you start to wake up he'll let you go so you won't know he cuddled you all night.

When you're awake he will lay on his back and you can rest your head on his chest, and please draw little patterns on his chest and stomach. As soon as you fall asleep he wraps his arms more securely around you or turns you around so he can spoon you.

Cuddling while watching movies is good too, though since you're awake he has to act like he just tolerates it. If you even think of watching a movie without cuddling him though.... Man's gonna be bitching for days! DAYS!

Bubba:

The cuddliest slasher there ever was! He loves it all! Any attention he gets from you is heaven to this man.

He'll spend all day with you wrapped up in his big soft arms if he can. He WILL hug you EVERY time you enter the same room, no matter what! Quick hugs, longs hugs, emotional hugs, romantic hug, front facing hugs, side hugs and from behind. As mention in his NSFW alphabet he loves to surprise you with hugs from behind and if you wiggle your butt he'll get so turned on and blush all over.

Like both Jason and Michael he wears a mask which sometimes hinders his kisses. He's a little self-conscious of his face and finds kissing you on the lips hard because he doesn't have the control to move his properly. Therefor he prefers to kiss you in other places or just have you kissing him instead.

Kisses on his cheek and nose (mask or no mask) is his favorite since they're so soft and loving.

Cuddles is a must and he won't even hide how much he loves them. He'll do it anyway you want, though de admittedly prefers to be the big spoon or have you lying on top of him.

SO.COMFY!

He looooves to play with your hair, and if you don't have any then he will be just as happy with drawing patterns on your scalp. Just lying there admiring how beautiful you are.

Basically this man is a giant ball of love and affection, and he will give it all to you whether you want it or not.