NSFW alphabet Michael Myers

Michael Myers:

A = Aftercare:

You may sleep on his chest...

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's):

Your thighs are very soft, Michael likes soft things, if you have a bit of a tummy he might consider them equally good.

He doesn't spend much time looking at himself or thinking about what he looks like, but if he had to say something then he likes his arms and hands, they're very good for stabbing people.

C = Cum:

Want him to pull out? He'll think about it...

(F) No... according to Michael, if something happens with what he left behind then it's your problem, he's not the one who would have to push a red little screaming gobbling out of them...

(M) Why? He sees absolutely no reason, take it or leave it.

D = Dirty secrets:

Whatever he wants to do to you, he'll do it. No need to keep the dirty things a secret.

E = Experience:

None whatsoever but he understands the basics, penis into hole.

When it comes to other forms of sex you'll have to demonstrate or he won't even bother.

F = Favorite position:

Doggy 100% doggy. He's a very dominating person and loves the feeling of having you under his control.

On all fours, bent over a table, pushed against the wall or face up with your legs over his shoulders and his hand around your neck, whatever way he feels like he's in complete control is pleasurable for Michael but yeh doggy is his go to.

G = Goofy (how serious or goofy are they?)

Yeh no I don't think so. First of all; he most probably keeps his mask on so even if he was smiling you wouldn't have known. If, and that is a strong IF, he takes his mask off and you see him smile, it's not out of love or because he's goofy, it's because he finds pleasure in seeing you on the brink of madness.

H = Hair (well groomed?):

He might cut some off every now and then but it's not something he thinks about.

I = Intimacy (romantic or not?):

Michael is obsessed with you, and yes he probably does feel something resembling love for you but being romantic is not in his nature. If you're having sex it's because he wanted you two to have sex, not so that he could romance you or make you feel special. Honestly he believes you should feel special enough since he actually chose to fuck you rather than kill you.

J = Jack off:

No need, you're always available, and if you're not then he'll make sure that you are. What do you mean you're working? You're not working you're just spending unnecessary time at a place where Michael doesn't want you to be... You're coming home now.

K = Kinks:

Where to start? He likes it rough, okay? He will pull your hair, slap your ass, leave little bruises all over, putting his fingers in your mouth. He wants you to moan for him and honestly wouldn't mind if you called him Daddy.

Voyeurism is always a favorite.

Marking you is something that he spends a lot of time on. Except for the bruises he loves hickeys. The only reason he pushed his mask up during the act was to suck on your skin, making deep red and purple marks all over. Especially on your neck and thighs.