NSFW Bubba

Bubba:

A = Aftercare:

This is probably his favorite part of being intimate with you. The cuddles are 10/10! He's a big, soft man who loves to wrap you up in his arms and snuggle as close to you as possible.

He loves looking at you and so either he'll cradle you in his arms or pull you on top of him so he has a good view.

Taking a nice bath together is also something he really enjoys, even if the fit is very VERY tight.

As long as you are comfortable and happy Bubba is content.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's):

Hugging you is his number one hobby and for that he needs arms, so his arms are his favorite. Plus, he's noticed that you like how strong he is and that you often look at his arms so that is defiantly a reason too.

He loves every little piece of you! Your face is, however, something he can not help but admire a little bit more. How could a human be so beautiful?! He's amazed by the way it moves and how your skin glows, especially when you're blushing or laughing too hard.

If you have any scars he'll make sure you know how much he loves them, if you can see past his deformities then he can make you feel better about yours!!!!

C = Cum:

He'll pull out if you want him to. Though he does admittedly love the feeling if you let him do it inside.

(F) Getting you pregnant is something he looks forward to very much! Of course, if you don't want a baby then that's fine and he will do everything in his power to make sure you don't have to go through that, even if that means missing out on filling you up with Bubba-juice!

(M) If he's penetrating you then he really really would want to cum inside, especially since he usually has quite a lot and he loves seeing it seeping out only so that he can push it back in with his thumb.

(M) if he is the one being penetrated then he wants you to cum inside and he himself generally goes over the edge without being touched at all or with the gentle touch of your hand.

D = Dirty secrets:

Whenever the two of you have had sex he feels like he has a dirty secret, and he loves it! Are people aware that right now, his lover, is filled his seed? He sure hopes not! Or does he?...

E = Experience:

Well no, the only people he ever sees is his family and dinner so...

F = Favorite position:

Bubba loves the idea of breeding, so anything from behind is a win for him. But he also loves to see your face as it scrunches up in pleasure so in front of a mirror or simple missionary is lovely too.

If you want to be on top then he is more than happy to oblige.

G = Goofy (how serious or goofy are they?)

He doesn't talk so there won't be any actual jokes but he likes lighthearted sex every now and then. Your laughter is, according to Bubba, the most beautiful sound in the world so why wouldn't he want to hear it at every chance?

H = Hair (well groomed?):

It was wild when you came into the picture, like above average. So if you want him to get rid of it or tame it then you will have to do it yourself because he can't be trusted with a task like that.

Be aware however, Bubba has been lonely for a long time and anyone touching his privates will cause a reaction which will have to be taken care of.