NSFW alphabet, Jason Voorhees

Since I'm Swedish and therefor have three extra letters in my alphabet I thought I'd add them in, hope you like it!

//Linnéa

______________________

Jason Voorhees:

A = Aftercare: Cuddles? Cuddles! You want a shower? he'll carry you to one of the cabins! Hungry? snacks are on the way! Whatever you want, Jason provides! The only thing that's important is that you are taken care of! This is really where he shines.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's):

Your hands, they're... they're just so tiny!

He never though about his own hands before but now that he's been able to compare them with yours... oh big boy loves enveloping your hands in his and that's why he now officially likes his own hands, simply because they can hold yours. And also they can tickle you... in many different ways...

C = Cum:

What do you mean pull out? Why enter a place if you're gonna leave before business is done?

D = Dirty secrets:

There is none... unless you count the fact that he is having sex with you since that wasn't anything he thought he would ever do and something he would never ever tell anyone (you know out of all the million friends he has... hiding in the woods...).

E = Experience:

Pfft! None! Come on he's the virginity-police of Crystal lake! The closest he's ever come to having sext before you was seeing some rude teenagers going at it around camp, and we all know how that ended...

F = Favorite position:

He likes to hold you so missionary is really something he enjoys. But the one thing he loves the most is to sit down somewhere comfy, have you sitting on his lap, facing away from him, then grab ahold of your legs and simply lift you up and then let you slide down his shaft. This is nice because it gives you free access to please yourself if you want to and he gets to decide how fast and or slow he wants to go. Oh and if you lean your head back onto his shoulder, moaning his name.... you'll be in for one hell of a ride!

G = Goofy (how serious or goofy are they?)

Don't laugh! He's concentrating! This man in on a mission and does not want you to goof around, it makes him feel like you're laughing at him. You may joke before the actual act but keep it to yourself once he's started.

H = Hair (well groomed?):

There isn't a hair on his body, not because he shaves, that's just the way it is.

I = Intimacy (romantic or not?):

He's a noobie, he doesn't know what he's doing and so romance was hard for him in the beginning. You first have to teach him the meaning of romance and intimacy and then you have to teach him how it's done. He learns eventually though and finds much pleasure in making you feel loved while he fucks you into oblivion.

J = Jack off:

Never even crossed his mind before he met you, and now that you're here, why even bother? It's not like you're going anywhere...

K = Kinks:

He loves being praised! He wants you to be loud, tell him how good he feels, scream his name and moan until whimpers is all you can let out.

Other than that he has a light breeding kink, loving the thought of stuffing you full of babies.

He also likes leaving small bruises on your thighs, nothing major just fingerprints to show where he's been.