Not Who I Know

"ok. um...............Dare!" It was Samantha's turn for truth or dare. Skylar looked around the table and saw that many people were thinking of a dare but She noticed that Kenzie had a smug look on her face. Kenzie then suggested a dare."I Dare you...... to Tell Mrs. Macready downstairs that she looks like A hag." There were A few giggles and many "ooooooooo" 's. Samantha looked nervous as she stood up and walked to the elevator. The Group followed her down. She Knocked on Room 43 As the girls hid at the staircase. There was visible sweat dripping down samantha's face as the door opened. "hello Sweety." The Lady Opened the door. "What's your name?" she Asked Kindly, readjusting her glasses. "You look like a hag." Samantha said quickly and shut the door. The girls laughed uncontrollably. "That was so good!" Mia Laughed. The girls walked back to Kenzie's room All Chuckling and giggling except for Samantha and skylar. "hey, um, are you okay?" skylar asked samantha quietly. "oh. um yeah." she replied. The game went on for quite a while until it got to Skylar. "um.............." She felt very nervous and conflicted, If she  Chose truth, she might get Embarrassed, But If she Chose Dare, she might get hurt...or something worse. She Looked from side to side."UM............."she felt scared. "it's just a game." Mia said. Suddenly skylar felt at ease again. "Dare." She Said Before she could think. "Ok. I Dare you to......." Kenzie gave her a dare so horrible that Skylar almost Screamed at the thought of it."to go up to the roof and stand on the edge." Kenzie Said confidently. Some people gave worried looks at Kenzie and Skylar. Jay stood up from the desk he was sitting at. "I'm sorry?" He said with a tone of entitledness  " What? It's just a small dare? Right Skylar?"Kenzie said. "Yeah." Something made Skylar say that even though she didn't want to. Wait, skylar? what? Kenzie always calls me sky! This Upset Skylar a lot. As she climbed The stairs to the top floor the Thought Really sunk in. Skylar felt as if she would throw up when she reached the top level. The roof of Kenzie's apartment Was Made of copper that had been heavily weathered and Cut. The roof made creaking noises as you step on it. The Way Skylar Felt could Not Be Described by Words.She Felt as though her heart stopped but at the same time it was beating so fast That she couldn't feel her pulse. The drop from the roof to the road seemed to be a million feet. "You gotta go to the edge!" Someone shouted. at this moment, Skylar froze. her legs seemed to weigh a thousand tons. She felt the sweat coming down her back. Skylar Felt something or nothing or everything you could feel. Before she could stop herself, She vomited and fell down. Kenzie's friends came to help Skylar. "are you okay?" Mia asked as she and Samantha picked her up from the arms." y- yeah." Skylar still felt queasy but she felt better now that she was walking back down The stairs. When she was back in the room, they announced the game ended. Kenzie gave skylar a cold look." y'know, You didn't even finish the dare. you're a bit of a wimp." Skylar could say something but didn't. The door opened. Mr. Zimmerman came in carrying a box of pizza. "I Brought pizza!" He Said, Handing everyone a plate. "Thank You." Skylar said quietly As she was given a plate. "Kenzie, Can you Talk To Me for a minute please?" Mr. Zimmerman Asked Kenzie. They  Both Left The Room.

When Kenzie Reentered the room, she seemed slightly angry. The Group Played Just Dance for a few hours and had a good laugh until it was time to go to sleep......