Roses

Snow was falling gently down in the forest. Skylar walked through the forest. She trampled the leaves on the ground. She stopped in front of the door. She bent down, and put a rose on top of the other roses. She had made a tower of roses around the white rose that had bloomed when Kenzie died. The cold November air breezed past her. A tear dripped down her face. "Please come back....." She whispered. After Kenzie died, She stayed there for a few hours. She cried, tried to break down the door and even slept at the door. Her phone vibrating woke her up. She dashed home and flung the door open. Jay's door was closed. She kicked his door open. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Kenzie's dead." Jay stared at her, shocked.

The doorknob shook. Skylar stared at it. The door creaked open. Kenzie climbed out. The door slammed shut. It looked like Kenzie, But her regular brown braids were replaced with long, white hair. She had what appeared to be a scar on her face. "Kenzie?" Skylar was freaking out. " Sk- Sky? Wait I actually Did It?" Kenzie stood up. She was talking about her attempts to get out, but Skylar wasn't listening. " I love you." she said. "What?" Kenzie stopped talking. "I- I lo-" Kenzie was about to respond, but Skylar grabbed her in for a kiss. She pecked her lips then pulled away. Kenzie Embraced her, kissing her. "I love you too"